Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Simms says Brady not a top 5 qb

RockThatBlue

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words. Click bait. All this is. Clearly Sims knows what it takes to be an elite qb and Brady is playing the best in the league and I honestly don't see a single bit of diminish in his skills. Just as much zip and accuracy on his balls and movement in the pocket as any qb on the list.

That's an assumption,

A pretty good one. Do you think that have a better grasp of being an NFL quarterback than a former quarterback? Maybe I'm being presumptuous, but I think the guy who has been there and done that has a better handle on the position than someone who has only watched from afar.

A pretty good one. Do you think that have a better grasp of being an NFL quarterback than a former quarterback? Maybe I'm being presumptuous, but I think the guy who has been there and done that has a better handle on the position than someone who has only watched from afar.

Bill Belichick never played pro football and he is considered one of the best coaches of all time. Playing experience does not equate more knowledge.

your going to have to do better then that if you want to make a debate out of this, The only fact is this, Just because you claim it as fact don't make it fact....I agree he is playing better than Wilson but Brady also has one of the best TE's in the game ....Of course Brady is not playing better then Ben

Lol strong comeback Gavin.

They had Simms on our radio station yesterday. Wow. He was ridiculous. I give him credit for not backing down as he still had Brady out of the top 5 but his reasoning was just so absurd. He did shake a little and came off of Wilson a bit saying he might no longer be there. lol.

Must be nice to have his dad get him so many jobs in football. Interestingly though he used to work for the Pats breaking down film not that long ago. Did not sound like a good job at all. Had high praise for Bill (of course) and Josh McDaniels. He also mentioned that the Pats were considering him to play QB in 2008 when Brady went down but they flew him in only to tell him to go home as they were going with Cassell. So he was not even good enough to compete with Cassell who had not even taken a snap in college at that point. But you go Chris with your silliness. There is always dad there to get you another job ...

They had Simms on our radio station yesterday. Wow. He was ridiculous. I give him credit for not backing down as he still had Brady out of the top 5 but his reasoning was just so absurd. He did shake a little and came off of Wilson a bit saying he might no longer be there. lol.

Must be nice to have his dad get him so many jobs in football. Interestingly though he used to work for the Pats breaking down film not that long ago. Did not sound like a good job at all. Had high praise for Bill (of course) and Josh McDaniels. He also mentioned that the Pats were considering him to play QB in 2008 when Brady went down but they flew him in only to tell him to go home as they were going with Cassell. So he was not even good enough to compete with Cassell who had not even taken a snap in college at that point. But you go Chris with your silliness. There is always dad there to get you another job ...

Yup, he's just trying to get his name out there by making outrageous claims.

I'm sure Brady had to cry himself to sleep in Gisele's arms when he heard the news

Lol