Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Midseason NFC Playoff Standings Predictions

danlhart87

look at the tie breakers that will go into effect. The Giants still aren't out of it and the Cardinals could go 9-7 or 10-6 and still miss the playoffs.

Giants are all done. Would not be surprised to see them sit Eli soon so they can see who their QB is going to be next year. Big changes for old blue are coming this off-season. I am sure they appreciate your unwavering faith in their belief to make the post-season but it's over.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep clinging to that small root...

you are clinging to the thought that games aren't scripted. I'm not clinging to anything. I'm just an adult having fun with an experiment.

I already know games are staged. My getting picks right or wrong doesn't disprove or prove anything but it does increase knowledge of a pattern.

you believe the NFL mantra that anything can happen so you buy any outcome. I know there has to be a specific cause and effect when the most unlikely keeps happening.

the NFL doesn't want Stanton and Sanchez in the playoffs. The public wont care for them or have any interest.

before I forget- Have a safe ThangGiving  internet strangers.

Giants are all done. Would not be surprised to see them sit Eli soon so they can see who their QB is going to be next year. Big changes for old blue are coming this off-season. I am sure they appreciate your unwavering faith in their belief to make the post-season but it's over.

changes ? LOL no there wont be. Unwavering faith ? no, I'm just looking at possible story lines. You are supposed to believe that anything can happen though,right ?

changes ? LOL no there wont be. Unwavering faith ? no, I'm just looking at possible story lines. You are supposed to believe that anything can happen though,right ?

You believe Coughlin is coming back and Eli will still be the starter?

Your possibly "story line" is a fairy tale. The Giants are done. Not sure why you can't comprehend that.

You believe Coughlin is coming back and Eli will still be the starter?

Your possibly "story line" is a fairy tale. The Giants are done. Not sure why you can't comprehend that.

oh,I see...

but the Bills can to 4 super bowls in a row  and lose them and the Chiefs can beat the superior Patriots in a blowout and 2 QB brothers on 3 separate teams can go to 5 super bowls  in 8 years and 2 expansion teams can make it to a conference championship in their second year and 2 brothers who are head coaches can meet in a super bowl the second year after one gets into the league and a team can make it to a SB with a young inexperienced 8 game starter who somehow runs freely all over the field but never gets injured and Denver can lose in a blowout to Seattle last year and the Colts can absolutrly everything go their way in the second half last year against the Chiefs etc etc....yep,you're right,its just a fairy tale. It all is. But you buy the book and believe everything you read.

yes, I did the run on sentence on purpose LOL

my comprehension skills are quite fine.

What's more lame a guy never admitting he's wrong or a guy telling him he was wrong after he finally admitted he was wrong

I was wrong about the Giants but that has nothing to do with whether games are manipulated. It just means I picked the wrong angle.

but now I realize that the Cards would get in the playoffs if the Giants did so its better the Giants don't. Now the Cards can go 9-7 or 10-6 and still not get in. It doesn't matter how its done as long as that ultimate goal is met.

very clear indeed

fine I'm wrong about sf but the whole point any other team will make it and not the cards which I said since day one. Games are scripted whether I make good picks on games or not. I am not however wrong about the ultimate premise. The cards aren't getting to into the playoffs and they are making sure you will be in the dark about that till the very end of the game against SF in week 17.

actually, depending on what happens to dallas, I am not wrong about SF yet. Chew on that for a while

fine I'm wrong about sf but the whole point any other team will make it and not the cards which I said since day one. Games are scripted whether I make good picks on games or not. I am not however wrong about the ultimate premise. The cards aren't getting to into the playoffs and they are making sure you will be in the dark about that till the very end of the game against SF in week 17.

actually, depending on what happens to dallas, I am not wrong about SF yet. Chew on that for a while

wrong about pretty much all of your picks. Niners, giants, browns are all done.

NFC looks like a two team race to me - GB and Seattle. I expect Seattle to get the second seed as they will beat Arizona to take the division. Game to watch is Detroit vs GB to end the season. Detroit could take the division and drop GB to a wild card although I am not expecting GB to lose that one.

claims its all scripted and easy to predict outcomes Gets nearly every predicted outcome wrong

again, pay very close attention. I don't have to get one single pick right to prove its scripted or for it to be scripted. But that's how absurd they make it in the first place. I am predicting a particular outcome that no one thinks will happen, it doesn't matter how it gets there. You need to focus on how these unlikely occurrences keep happening so easily in the first place. 

again, the only thing I've been wrong about so far is the Giants. Everything else is still up in the air.You are grasping at pointless things without looking at the larger picture.

again, pay very close attention. I don't have to get one single pick right to prove its scripted or for it to be scripted. But that's how absurd they make it in the first place. I am predicting a particular outcome that no one thinks will happen, it doesn't matter how it gets there. You need to focus on how these unlikely occurrences keep happening so easily in the first place.

again, the only thing I've been wrong about so far is the Giants. Everything else is still up in the air.You are grasping at pointless things without looking at the larger picture.

And you are trying to substantiate an absurd premise. The nfl isn't scripted, that's exactly why its impossible to predict. If it were scripted to boost rating neither NY team would ever miss the playoffs and LA would have a team

List of six playoff teams for each conference...

... go. 

And you are trying to substantiate an absurd premise. The nfl isn't scripted, that's exactly why its impossible to predict. If it were scripted to boost rating neither NY team would ever miss the playoffs and LA would have a team

you just contradicted yourself. It cant be scripted because it would have to be done the way you think you would do it if you were the kind of dishonest it would take to do it. 

its impossible to predict ? and yet they make you believe that someone somewhere often is able to predict the outcome of a game within 3 to 7 points.

no one can of course do that so what's the reason its happening ?

Ok...I'm lost trying to read this last page....just came in to see who was predicting Seattle dead mid-season and now they will very likely be the #2 seed and even possibly the #1 seed.

Conspiracy theorist....ohh what would the world be without you guys lol. That said if you were talking about the NBA...ok I would give the benefit of the doubt...that league is much easier to fix with the controls officials have but not the nfl.

LOL that's right..they only need....one more win.

good luck trying to find it in the next 3 weeks

lmao you are the worst at this. I wish i would have bet against all of your predictions, i would be rich .... no giants, niners and browns have to win out and still need help (they are done) cards keep winning. lmao

no, its impossible to predict because the have billions of dollars to spend on creating the fantasy you buy.

lmao you are the worst at this. I wish i would have bet against all of your predictions, i would be rich .... no giants, niners and browns have to win out and still need help (they are done) cards keep winning. lmao

LOL you of course bypass the fake injury to the QB which guarantees a one and done in the playoffs. You see, they know how to bring the drama and milk it to the last possible moment and you think that its real because I picked a particular win/loss that didn't happen.  You completely ignore the Cards getting all the freaking breaks at the skin of their teeth with all these supposed injuries and cant question any of it.

I am in fact the best at this because I see a cause and effect while you see what you think is random chance.

LOL you of course bypass the fake injury to the QB which guarantees a one and done in the playoffs. You see, they know how to bring the drama and milk it to the last possible moment and you think that its real because I picked a particular win/loss that didn't happen. You completely ignore the Cards getting all the freaking breaks at the skin of their teeth with all these supposed injuries and cant question any of it.

I am in fact the best at this because I see a cause and effect while you see what you think is random chance.

yeah, ok lmao Bottom line you said "YOU WON'T BE WRONG" and you couldn't have been more wrong

LOL you of course bypass the fake injury to the QB which guarantees a one and done in the playoffs. You see, they know how to bring the drama and milk it to the last possible moment and you think that its real because I picked a particular win/loss that didn't happen.  You completely ignore the Cards getting all the freaking breaks at the skin of their teeth with all these supposed injuries and cant question any of it.

So you are saying the injuries are orchestrated too?