Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Midseason NFC Playoff Standings Predictions

danlhart87

Why are you still trying to prove you're right when you've been stripped of all your credibility and laughed at on this thread for almost 3 months now... You've gone from trying to get your game picks right to trying to 'prove' that the NFL is staged, which in no ways it is (have you seen these guys act in commercials and on TV?) If you want to be right, just say that you're wrong and be done with it. All you're doing is making yourself look worse.

LOL what credibility  have you stripped me of ? Your inability to understand something doesn't make me false or wrong.

I've gone from knowing its staged to knowing its staged. You are the one worried about getting picks right because you think football is real.

I've only got 2 picks out of 5 wrong so far. The Bills and Cleveland are still alive LOL

go back and look at the onside kick in the Colts first game of the year. It is very distinct that the Bronco is simply batting the ball away so a Colt can get it and the Colts can cover the spread.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL what credibility have you stripped me of ? Your inability to understand something doesn't make me false or wrong.

I've gone from knowing its staged to knowing its staged. You are the one worried about getting picks right because you think football is real.

I've only got 2 picks out of 5 wrong so far. The Bills and Cleveland are still alive LOL

go back and look at the onside kick in the Colts first game of the year. It is very distinct that the Bronco is simply batting the ball away so a Colt can get it and the Colts can cover the spread.

Well if you want to continue arguing your invalid point, be my guest. It's quite entertaining, actually. ;)

Does anybody else realize that were depending on the Eagles, Cowboys, Cardinals (no offense to them but with their injury problems), Packers and Lions to round out this playoff picture? By the time they use every way they have to blow it, the NFC South winner won't look as out of place.

Well if you want to continue arguing your invalid point, be my guest. It's quite entertaining, actually. ;)

My point is and always will be the only valid one.

Does anybody else realize that were depending on the Eagles, Cowboys, Cardinals (no offense to them but with their injury problems), Packers and Lions to round out this playoff picture? By the time they use every way they have to blow it, the NFC South winner won't look as out of place

of course, got to make you believe the NFC is weak so when the Lions make it all he way its understood why they got pounded by Denver. Just like the year Atlanta went to play Denver

My point is and always will be the only valid one.

of course, got to make you believe the NFC is weak so when the Lions make it all he way its understood why they got pounded by Denver. Just like the year Atlanta went to play Denver

is there one sane person who believes any of the "stuff" you believe?

i don't think you understand what "facts" mean. Please provide some

everything I've said is a fact. You just don't know it yet. I possess wisdom and you possess denial.

I do know what a fact is. You don't have to know or believe a detail for it to be a fact. Its not based on you perception, its based on either something is true or it isn't.

everything I've said is a fact. You just don't know it yet. I possess wisdom and you possess denial.

I do know what a fact is. You don't have to know or believe a detail for it to be a fact. Its not based on you perception, its based on either something is true or it isn't.

exactly. Fact is something concrete. You have not provided anything but a delusional opinion

you haven't given any facts at all.

I have in fact stated that you cant go to and lose 4 SBs in a row with out manipulation. I have in fact stated that 2 manning Brothers cant go to 5 SBs in 8 years on 3 separate teams without manipulation. I have in fact stated that Frank Reich cant throw a lousy 47 passes all year and then lead a team to the greatest comeback ever without manipulation.

These are facts that you do not know yet.

I have in fact stated that you cant go to and lose 4 SBs in a row with out manipulation. I have in fact stated that 2 manning Brothers cant go to 5 SBs in 8 years on 3 separate teams without manipulation. I have in fact stated that Frank Reich cant throw a lousy 47 passes all year and then lead a team to the greatest comeback ever without manipulation.

How's the weather in Crazy Town?!?      Hot and Sunny?       Cold and overcast?

Just askin......

yeah, those aren't facts

If anything isn't rigged it's the older games. The Frank Reich game will always be 1 of the greatest comebacks no matter how many times it's topped because of the era in which it happened. I fall asleep during games like that now because it's possible to dragass for 3 quarters then win a game easier now than ever before.

If anything isn't rigged it's the older games. The Frank Reich game will always be 1 of the greatest comebacks no matter how many times it's topped because of the era in which it happened. I fall asleep during games like that now because it's possible to dragass for 3 quarters then win a game easier now than ever before.

LOL yeah right? a guy throws 47 passes all year but has the greatest comeback ever ? you will believe anything and that's exactly what the nfl wants.

LOL yeah right? a guy throws 47 passes all year but has the greatest comeback ever ? you will believe anything and that's exactly what the nfl wants.

There have been plenty of blowouts in playoff games throughout the years. Why didn't the NFL make sure to have teams come back in all of those? Your little 'theory' doesn't pass the common sense test.

There have been plenty of blowouts in playoff games throughout the years. Why didn't the NFL make sure to have teams come back in all of those? Your little 'theory' doesn't pass the common sense test.

what the heck are you talking about or trying to compare anything to ? again.. a guy throws 47 passes all year but leads the greatest comeback ever...you have to be childish to believe that.

Thanks.    That was very deep.

And I'm sure it makes perfect sense on whatever planet you happen to live on.

Be sure to keep that tinfoil hat on tight!

its simple, you don't have to know or believe something for it to be true and happening.

but as you get older it will be easier to notice.

what the heck are you talking about or trying to compare anything to ? again.. a guy throws 47 passes all year but leads the greatest comeback ever...you have to be childish to believe that.

Durr....all the OTHER blowouts in NFL playoff history that didn't result in a comeback? Why was the Bills game so special? There is no logic. The childish mind is yours here.

its simple, you don't have to know or believe something for it to be true and happening.

but as you get older it will be easier to notice.

Well...   I'm 57,  and I suspect I'm much older than you.

Either way,   no worries.    I bow to your superior intellect and gift for seeing things that no one else here does.     :worthy:

MY PREDICTION: Cowboys/Seahawks NFC championship.  I don't know who will get home field.  Both got 4 losses. That will be a close game.

Of all NFC teams I think the Cowboys are the only team who can beat the Seahawks.  I think the Cowboys now are more balanced than the Patriots.

As a Pats fan it's kind of hard for me to pick who I'd rather the Pats play in the SB if the Pats are fortunate enough to make it.   I guess I would rather play the Cowboys.  Romo is no longer a good scrambler and easier to tackle and force him to be one dimensional.  Pats can blitz him easier and force him to be contained in the pocket.  I think the Pats defense would be more successful at confusing Romo and making him throw that INT.  Plus, the Seahawks D is better than the Cowboys' D.

There have been tons of Frank Reich type games throughout history. Doug Williams? Jeff Hostetler? How about ole Night Train Lane setting the interception record even though he'd never played football before??? I suppose that was rigged too for the gamblers to make more rocks or frogs or whatever they used as currency back then.

Durr....all the OTHER blowouts in NFL playoff history that didn't result in a comeback? Why was the Bills game so special? There is no logic. The childish mind is yours here.

your reading comprehension is lacking. A back up who throws 47 passes all year can then not all the sudden play like a seasoned veteran and have everything go right for him without manipulation.

its fascinating that have to fight as hard as you can to believe such fanciful  stuff and don't take into account that for some reason these fantastic endings keep happening in the nfl. No ones life is that perfect

There have been tons of Frank Reich type games throughout history. Doug Williams? Jeff Hostetler? How about ole Night Train Lane setting the interception record even though he'd never played football before??? I suppose that was rigged too for the gamblers to make more rocks or frogs or whatever they used as currency back then.

right,because the nfl has been staging and manipulating games since it started. Think about what you are saying...never played football before but leads in ints. Of course,because all they need is jocks to do what they want and they tell the QB to just throw it in a area instead of hitting his receiver.

I suppose that was rigged too for the gamblers to make more rocks or frogs or whatever they used as currency back then.

its amazing how gullible you want to force yourself to remain. Google the history of the owners of these franchises. They operated gambling rings and didn't even know what football was but were told its a good way to make more money gambling.

A majority of early NFL owners were known gamblers. Some were even tied to organized crime. One time Dallas Cowboys owner Clint Murchison Jr., Kansas City Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt (son of oilman H.L. Hunt Jr.), Cleveland Browns/Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell, New Orleans Saints owner John Mecom Jr. (who had very close ties to Mafia boss Carlos Marcello, a key player in bringing a team in New Orleans), Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals owner Charles Bidwell (who was a bootlegger and an associate of Al Capone), and Philadelphia Eagles owner DeBenneville “Bert” Bell (who had ties to the East Coast Mafia) all were known to have been gamblers and bet on football (some even their own teams). Carroll Rosenbloom, one time owner of the Baltimore Colts, not only bet on his team, but also altered the outcome of a game because of it.

Oddly enough, it was this very game that legitimized football for the television networks. It has been called the greatest game ever played: the 1958 NFL Championship Game. Rosenbloom’s Colts were playing the New York Giants, who were 3 ½ to 5 ½ point underdogs. Rosenbloom laid down $1 million on his team to win.(8) The Colts were losing until the last seven seconds, when Colts kicker Steve Myhra kicked a field goal to tie the game at 17-17 and send it into overtime. In overtime, the Colts marched 80 yards down the field to get to the Giants eight-yard line – easy field goal territory. But they never kicked. Instead Rosenbloom, knowing the game was won but his bet lost with a field goal, had his general manager force Coach Weeb Ewbank to go in for the touchdown. Final score: Colts 23, Giants 17, which covered the point spread, and Rosenbloom’s money

your reading comprehension is lacking. A back up who throws 47 passes all year can then not all the sudden play like a seasoned veteran and have everything go right for him without manipulation.

its fascinating that have to fight as hard as you can to believe such fanciful  stuff and don't take into account that for some reason these fantastic endings keep happening in the nfl. No ones life is that perfect

No I comprehend just fine. And instances like that are considered a rarity in the NFL. That game is labeled "The Comeback" for a reason and it's part of NFL lore. I do not know of another game like that, where a backup comes in in the second half to lead an improbable comeback (the largest in history), but yet you say it happens all the time. Where? What other games?

No I comprehend just fine. And instances like that are considered a rarity in the NFL. That game is labeled "The Comeback" for a reason and it's part of NFL lore. I do not know of another game like that, where a backup comes in in the second half to lead an improbable comeback (the largest in history), but yet you say it happens all the time. Where? What other games?

where did I say specific comebacks like that happen all the time ? I said the perfect ending happens all the time in pro sports. the comeback from behind in the last 2 minutes( that happens far too often too) etc etc.

actually read what I quoted above about the owners and chew on that for a while

where did I say specific comebacks like that happen all the time ? I said the perfect ending happens all the time in pro sports. the comeback from behind in the last 2 minutes( that happens far too often too) etc etc.

actually read what I quoted above about the owners and chew on that for a while

"Perfect endings" happen WAY less often then regular losses and/or blowouts.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...   I'm 57,  and I suspect I'm much older than you.

Either way,   no worries.    I bow to your superior intellect and gift for seeing things that no one else here does.     :worthy:

Damn your old man I am impressed your are so good on the computer your not really 57 come on..... that makes me feel young still calling nonsense though

right,because the nfl has been staging and manipulating games since it started. Think about what you are saying...never played football before but leads in ints. Of course,because all they need is jocks to do what they want and they tell the QB to just throw it in a area instead of hitting his receiver.

its amazing how gullible you want to force yourself to remain. Google the history of the owners of these franchises. They operated gambling rings and didn't even know what football was but were told its a good way to make more money gambling.

So? That's about as illuminating as the fact that the record labels don't care about making good music, or that Vince McMahon doesn't care how good that matches are. Beaides, if it were rigged I doubt the owners would do the rigging.

So? That's about as illuminating as the fact that the record labels don't care about making good music, or that Vince McMahon doesn't care how good that matches are. Beaides, if it were rigged I doubt the owners would do the rigging

doubt the owners would ? it's the owners = period=

thats how the owners started the NFL in the first place