Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Midseason NFC Playoff Standings Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFCW is so not as clear as people think. The 49ers and Cardinals both haven't even played the Seahawks yet and only the 49ers have played the Cardinals once. Meanwhile the last 5 49ers games are in the Pacific timezone. They could get the #1 seed by losing a few games yet.

North: Detroit

East: Philadelphia

South: New Orleans

West: Arizona

Wild Cards: Seattle, San Francisco

The wild cards are going to come down to the wire IMO. There are several good teams with a legit shot to make it. I think Dallas and Green Bay barely miss out. Seattle will get going and the 9ers will make a big run when they get everyone back.

North: Detroit

East: Philadelphia

South: New Orleans

West: Arizona

Wild Cards: Seattle, San Francisco

The wild cards are going to come down to the wire IMO. There are several good teams with a legit shot to make it. I think Dallas and Green Bay barely miss out. Seattle will get going and the 9ers will make a big run when they get everyone back.

wow no Dallas. Still, I like your picks

the same niners that just lost to the rams. Yet again. good call.

Don't worry about today. Whats going to happen to the NFC west is it will become a tie breaker/parity fantastic dream.

The Cards have only played one division game to this point. Its going to get really weird. LOL

enjoy the dramatic show.

as far as the Broncos. They just gave the fans of Seattle and New England some home field joy but the Broncos will continue to roll along with the typical "they learned from that game" theyre really motivated now" they needed that loss to wake up " bla bla bla cliché media bull etc.

Don't worry about today. Whats going to happen to the NFC west is it will become a tie breaker/parity fantastic dream.

The Cards have only played one division game to this point. Its going to get really weird. LOL

enjoy the dramatic show.

as far as the Broncos. They just gave the fans of Seattle and New England some home field joy but the Broncos will continue to roll along with the typical "they learned from that game" theyre really motivated now" they needed that loss to wake up " bla bla bla cliché media bull etc.

i don't think you got any of your picks right today

this is beautiful...

the Cardinals are a complete façade. They are ranked 30th in both total offense and total defense.

talk about complete manipulation LOL :clap:

23rd and 19th but close! 

I'll be interested to see what their DVOA is this week, they were top 10 in defense last week though only 25th on O.

i don't think you got any of your picks right today

I just explained the circumstances post these games. As explained before, I don't need to get picks right to prove games are staged. That's just a side note experiment to see how it goes.  

simply..what has happened is I was a week early in the developments in my season long predictions. The Cards will now fall and the Giants will start to pull even with the Eagles and Cowboys. The Giants have a home primetime game after a bye and Strahan is being honored at the half. I pretty much expect a Giants win here.

I just explained the circumstances post these games. As explained before, I don't need to get picks right to prove games are staged. That's just a side note experiment to see how it goes.

simply..what has happened is I was a week early in the developments in my season long predictions. The Cards will now fall and the Giants will start to pull even with the Eagles and Cowboys. The Giants have a home primetime game after a bye and Strahan is being honored at the half. I pretty much expect a Giants win here.

:facepalm:

I would pick SF to win the division if I had to choose but wouldn't bet a million dollars on it.

The Falcons...the #$%! happened to them??? They have 1 more easy game, next week, against the Buccs. It's the best this league has from here on out for them. They might not win another game after Tampa Bay. I think New Orleans takes that division, which isn't a compliment directed at New Orleans.

:facepalm:

keep thinking that. I know the Giants will be in the playoffs this year. Remember how the Pats got there after starting 5-5.

the improbable will happen again of course. The only thing that's happening now with tonight's game is I appear to be a week ahead in my season predictions. I wont be wrong.

simply..what has happened is I was a week early in the developments in my season long predictions. The Cards will now fall and the Giants will start to pull even with the Eagles and Cowboys. The Giants have a home primetime game after a bye and Strahan is being honored at the half. I pretty much expect a Giants win here.

You really aren't very good at this

keep thinking that. I know the Giants will be in the playoffs this year. Remember how the Pats got there after starting 5-5.

the improbable will happen again of course. The only thing that's happening now with tonight's game is I appear to be a week ahead in my season predictions. I wont be wrong.

You said the same thing last week. Im going to start betting the exact opposite of your predictions. I should be able to retire by the end of the season

You really aren't very good at this

I'm quite brilliant at it actually. You will be in total amazement as I twiddle my thumbs knowing I was already right  when this happens 2 months from now. I am very much the mature,intellectually sound adult and I know exactly what I'm talking about. I wont be wrong.

enjoy all the drama for the next two months !

I'm quite brilliant at it actually. You will be in total amazement as I twiddle my thumbs knowing I was already right when this happens 2 months from now. I am very much the mature,intellectually sound adult and I know exactly what I'm talking about. I wont be wrong.

enjoy all the drama for the next two months !

You haven't picked a single game correctly in two weeks

You haven't picked a single game correctly in two weeks

no, I haven't picked specific games you have decided to key on for reasons you choose to have a bias towards.

these two weeks I thought certain turns would happen early that didn't( they will start happening now). I was correct about Washington winning because I knew Dallas had to lose for the Giants future. And the Eagles won this week but lost a QB ( The injury is of course fake )  I already stated before the season started that the cards would suck and the Giants would make the playoffs. While I may not have satisfied your  impatience these last 2 weeks. I wont be wrong about the Season outcomes.

My mid season playoff team predictions will be closer to correct then you want to believe right now.

no, I haven't picked specific games you have decided to key on for reasons you choose to have a bias towards.

these two weeks I thought certain turns would happen early that didn't( they will start happening now). I was correct about Washington winning because I knew Dallas had to lose for the Giants future. And the Eagles won this week but lost a QB ( The injury is of course fake ) I already stated before the season started that the cards would suck and the Giants would make the playoffs. While I may not have satisfied your impatience these last 2 weeks. I wont be wrong about the Season outcomes.

My mid season playoff team predictions will be closer to correct then you want to believe right now.

I can't wait to see your picks fior this week

Another stellar prediction. You really aren't very good at this

Another stellar prediction. You really aren't very good at this

LOL  the Giants losing this game doesn't eliminate them yet.

I was wrong about this game but right about the Niners and the Lions and the Cardinals are out of it now even with a win today because without Carson they are nothing.

LOL the Giants losing this game doesn't eliminate them yet.

I was wrong about this game but right about the Niners and the Lions and the Cardinals are out of it now even with a win today because without Carson they are nothing.

They have won games with Stanton. And we will just have to take your word for the niners and lions since you refused to post your picks prior to the games being played

They have won games with Stanton. And we will just have to take your word for the niners and lions since you refused to post your picks prior to the games being played

look at the tie breakers that will go into effect. The Giants still aren't out of it and the Cardinals could go 9-7 or 10-6 and still miss the playoffs.

the improbable will happen again of course. The only thing that's happening now with tonight's game is I appear to be a week ahead in my season predictions. I wont be wrong.

lmao