Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers hand kickoff return duties to LeGarrette Blount

1959Colts

They saw we had problems with him against NE. Trying to find ways to get him the ball. But I think we will do better against him this time.

That's what some people said about Darren Sproles in our Eagles match-up. Then he preceded to make fools out of us.

I will be extremely happy to see us put some hats on Blount!  I want pay back for that playoff game.   Speaking of Sproles I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers try to mimick the Eagles with screen plays using Dri Archer.  I've been a bit nervous about this even before we got to the Steelers matchup.  I hope Jeff Demps gave us some good looks on the practice squad this week.

Well he's tough to bring down, but he's no speed demon.

My thoughts exactly. This is a really stupid move by Mike Tomlin's staff. Also, having Big Ben hand you the ball as a workhorse back is not same thing as catching the pigskin off Pat Mcafee's foot. 

Clearly, the Steelers are desperate as opposed to being smart. Can you say additional fumble recoveries? Works for me man. Ha! Ha! 

My thoughts exactly. This is a really stupid move by Mike Tomlin's staff. Also, having Big Ben hand you the ball as a workhorse back is not same thing as catching the pigskin off Pat Mcafee's foot. 

Clearly, the Steelers are desperate as opposed to being smart. Can you say additional fumble recoveries? Works for me man. Ha! Ha! 

Blount has average 28 yards per return in his career.  That doesn't sound like desperation.