Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 4-2?

John Waylon

Yeah, but we were scoring just fine before that. I'm not dismissing the idea that we could have scored again. I do give you guys credit as well for stepping up to the challenge that we presented by coming back. This division will belong to one of us by the end of the year.

Uh yeah. Us lol.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 10, 2014 - personal
Hidden by Nadine, October 10, 2014 - personal

Nah I'm good. You can go there if you like.

If you're a sample specimen I believe I'll pass.

It also explains your presence here...

Or could it be that you are the exception and they have shunned you?

Oh, the possibilities.

Lol come on jvan. One retaliatory post and you want to laugh at me right after posting a civil congtatulatory post?

You said the better team lost Just wondering how you figure that? The colts tried to hand you the game. The Texans made us pay for the mistakes, but that shouldn't have been a close game

If you're a sample specimen I believe I'll pass.

It also explains your presence here...

Or could it be that you are the exception and they have shunned you?

Oh, the possibilities.

Nah, we aren't high and mighty. We don't fight much on our board either and we don't pick on rival fans, but trolls like you would be destroyed and definitely run off from there. I post here everyday in case you haven't noticed. More than you, ironically enough lol.

Still cocky after what happened tonight? Come on man again I'm not looking to argue. Give credit where credit is due.

Settle down. Aside from the fact that I was just joking around. I've given credit to the Texans multiple times tonight. If you aren't looking for an argument, don't come on the opposing teams board while you're running hot.

But to answer you're question. Heck yes I'm confident after tonight's win. Why wouldn't I be? Texans are a good team and we punched them in the mouth. And even after a great fight, we still managed to get the better of them. That's all positive.

Colts are the vastly better team in my eyes. You're welcome to your opinion, but I never disparaged the Texans at any point tonight.

You said the better team lost Just wondering how you figure that? The colts tried to hand you the game. The Texans made us pay for the mistakes, but that shouldn't have been a close game

No I didn't. I'm just disputing the OP's notion that it was some sort of Colt show. Regardless of the term "hand the game" a turnover is a turnover and heart is heart. I am giving you guys credit, I just find it funny that some here still think that the Texans are some subpar team that will be walked all over and will go away quietly. But whatever...I'm proud of my team. Good job by both of our teams tonight.

Nah, we aren't high and mighty. We don't fight much on our board either and we don't pick on rival fans, but trolls like you would be destroyed and definitely run off from there. I post here everyday in case you haven't noticed. More than you, ironically enough lol.

So basically you're Canada?

Posted · Hidden by Superman, October 10, 2014 - personal shot
Hidden by Superman, October 10, 2014 - personal shot

No I didn't. I'm just disputing the OP's notion that it was some sort of Colt show. Regardless of the term "hand the game" a turnover is a turnover and heart is heart. I am giving you guys credit, I just find it funny that some here still think that the Texans are some subpar team that will be walked all over and will go away quietly. But whatever...I'm proud of my team. Good job by both of our teams tonight.

Ugh.

Can't we ban *s from these threads? There's always that one guy who is entirely oblivious to the concept.

Keep the AIDS guy, send this fool packing. Come on mods. For the love of us all.

Settle down. Aside from the fact that I was just joking around. I've given credit to the Texans multiple times tonight. If you aren't looking for an argument, don't come on the opposing teams board while you're running hot.

But to answer you're question. Heck yes I'm confident after tonight's win. Why wouldn't I be? Texans are a good team and we punched them in the mouth. And even after a great fight, we still managed to get the better of them. That's all positive.

Colts are the vastly better team in my eyes. You're welcome to your opinion, but I never disparaged the Texans at any point tonight.

I'm being congratulatory like I see other fans be. Not exactly running hot, more disappointed than anything. My mistake if you were joking and I took it the wrong way. I know I come across as hotheaded sometimes but it isn't what I intend.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, October 10, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Superman, October 10, 2014 - quoting removed post

Ugh.

Can't we ban *s from these threads? There's always that one guy who is entirely oblivious to the concept.

Keep the AIDS guy, send this fool packing. Come on mods. For the love of us all.

Fool? Yes mods, pay attention to this post.

analysis from Mike Carey

^^^Winner.

I typically respect Carry, but he made a straight up clown out of himself with that ridiculous statement about Andre's fumble. It's like he wasn't watching the same play. Johnson clearly had it secured to his chest immediately, and then ran 3 steps, tried to switch hands and lost it. Clear possession. 

Posted · Hidden by Superman, October 10, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Superman, October 10, 2014 - No reason given

Ugh.

Wahey, my ill advised joke wasn't a death sentence after all!

I'm being congratulatory like I see other fans be. Not exactly running hot, more disappointed than anything. My mistake if you were joking and I took it the wrong way. I know I come across as hotheaded sometimes but it isn't what I intend.

If you aren't running hot, this thread isn't a good look lol.

However saying things like "The better team lost" isn't super congratulatory. Even though I'm sure you meant nothing by it, just like I messing around, it's not going to come off good. And obviously people are going to want to dispute that statement.

Just my opinion.

^^^Winner.

I typically respect Carry, but he made a straight up clown out of himself with that ridiculous statement about Andre's fumble. It's like he wasn't watching the same play. Johnson clearly had it secured to his chest immediately, and then ran 3 steps, tried to switch hands and lost it. Clear possession.

Touché my old friend ruksak I completly agree and concur. I normally find his opinion respectable but he was way drunk on this one.

Yeah, the better team lost by five after being up 24-0. Of course when something bad happens to the Colts it is a fluke. Don't quote me anymore, I'm not looking to argue with classless fans right now.

How exactly am I classless? A tipped int is flukey, a botched snap fumble is flukey (how often does Luck do that? If those two things don't happen Houston's goose is cooked before Fitzpatrick's fumble.

You do realize you talk lots of trash on here every year right? You also realize I like the Colts right? You do realize I have defended you on here multiple times right? Classless would be me saying the Texans were dog crap and had no business being in the game. I didn't say anything close to that. You are the Texans fan hanging out on a Colts board acting surprised that we are happy our team beat your team.

Meh, it didn't have to be him. Arian was picking up yards by the barrel and our offense was clicking. A fumble eliminates the chance of anything happening though of course.

Yeah, a couple of bad breaks... and that pass interference against the Texans was another bad call by the refs who screw up week after week with no ramifications.

If you aren't running hot, this thread isn't a good look lol.

However saying things like "The better team lost" isn't super congratulatory. Even though I'm sure you meant nothing by it, just like I messing around, it's not going to come off good. And obviously people are going to want to dispute that statement.

Just my opinion.

True. I'm backing down for tonight to make sure things don't get worse.

Fleener dropping another pass.. Seriously dude needs to fix up his stone hands

Exactly

His problem is he plays soft. He doesn't attack the ball nor use his size to his advantage. We could he getting a lot more out of Fleener if he played with a higher or same intensity as Dwayne Allen

Yeah, a couple of bad breaks... and that pass interference against the Texans was another bad call by the refs who screw up week after week with no ramifications.

Yeah. The really good teams overcome bad calls though. I don't like blaming the referees for stuff but sometimes it is just a sin not to :)

Yeah. The really good teams overcome bad calls though. I don't like blaming the referees for stuff but sometimes it is just a sin not to :)

You don't want to blame the refs, but ripping them for bad calls no matter if they help... or hurt you team is cathartic.