Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore at Colts

The Old Crow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm a Baltimore fan, I'm nervous anytime I see my Ravens getting into a large vehicle and heading to Indy. They may not come back. 

It'll be great to see the Colts going against a real team again, now that we've found an identity and have seen how Pep's vision for the offense manifests itself when executed properly. 

I'm pumped up Old Crow!

I will actually be out in Indy, watching my first Colts home game since 1983 ! Lol. In all honesty , if I were betting, I would favor the Colts due to the home field. This will be a very hard away game for the Ravens, but they are playing much better than the opening game home debacle to the Bengals. The Colts are playing as I expected them to, and will easily win their division. You have to like it when two teams are coming together playing some of their best football of the year.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, September 28, 2014 - Baiting
Hidden by SteelCityColt, September 28, 2014 - Baiting

If I'm a Baltimore fan, I'm nervous anytime I see my Ravens getting into a large vehicle and heading to Indy. They may not come back. 

It'll be great to see the Colts going against a real team again, now that we've found an identity and have seen how Pep's vision for the offense manifests itself when executed properly. 

As Indianapolis Colts fans, for 30 years we have had to deal with hatred from Baltimore. Your post is baiting that hatred, and should be deleted. ;)

Hipp - Hipp - Ocrit.  Excuse me. I have a cough.

:blueshoe:

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, September 28, 2014 - Quoting hidden post
Hidden by SteelCityColt, September 28, 2014 - Quoting hidden post

As Indianapolis Colts fans, for 30 years we have had to deal with hatred from Baltimore. Your post is baiting that hatred, and should be deleted. ;)

Hipp - Hipp - Ocrit. Excuse me. I have a cough.

:blueshoe:

You have to have a sense of humor. Let's just talk about the football game coming up. I think that stuff has pretty much died by 2012.

As Jackie Gleason used to say, " And away we go ! " It should be a great game with both teams coming off some outstanding performances. I'm certainly looking forward to it.

We have a chance to earn a winning percentage in this one. 

Should be a tough game. I am looking forward to it. 

I will actually be out in Indy, watching my first Colts home game since 1983 ! Lol. In all honesty , if I were betting, I would favor the Colts due to the home field. This will be a very hard away game for the Ravens, but they are playing much better than the opening game home debacle to the Bengals. The Colts are playing as I expected them to, and will easily win their division. You have to like it when two teams are coming together playing some of their best football of the year.

Yeah I can't wait!  Now we(Colts) get to see where we really stand when we play the Ravens D, and that offense.  I fully expect for it to be a very good game.

We have a chance to earn a winning percentage in this one.

Should be a tough game. I am looking forward to it.

I think it's always an exciting AFC game against two perennial contenders. Our secondary is banged up also , as well as our defensive line. Believe it or not, the Ravens offense looks way better than our defense. This could be a rare, high scoring affair that would be different than other Colts- Ravens games.

You can really see what a gaffe Ozzie made last year not resigning Boldin. Carolina made the same mistake not resigning Smith. That old guy can play.

I was surprised, I mean this in no offense to Flacco or your team but he realllyyyy saved Flacco on a few of his passes to him in the SB and then next thing ya know Bolden is playing in San Fran, Like I said I don't mean to start nothin but Flacco has been pretty average on the whole as a QB but was great in that SB run, A large part of that was he could rely on Bolden making some great grabs, He really has not had that consistently since then

Yeah I can't wait! Now we(Colts) get to see where we really stand when we play the Ravens D, and that offense. I fully expect for it to be a very good game.

I won't be the level of rivalry of a Patriots game for you, or a Steelers game for us, but always one of the best games on both schedules.

I was surprised, I mean this in no offense to Flacco or your team but he realllyyyy saved Flacco on a few of his passes to him in the SB and then next thing ya know Bolden is playing in San Fran, Like I said I don't mean to start nothin but Flacco has been pretty average on the whole as a QB but was great in that SB run, A large part of that was he could rely on Bolden making some great grabs, He really has not had that consistently since then

There is no doubt Boldin helped him. That is why they got Smith. The offensive line is way better this year , as well as the running game. The Boldin deal was just a horrible trade that directly led to an 8-8 season, and no playoffs. Receivers like Boldin and Smith always make quarterbacks look better

The line appeared to have opened at 4.5 and is now from 3.5 to 4 . About right I would think.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

So Harbaugh said in his post game speech they are coming down to Indy to play in our "barn".

What a *. It's the woodshed, and we're about to beat your butt all up it.

I was at the game so I missed the press conference. John was probably tongue in cheek , as he doesn't usually engage in trash talk. Anyway , you will hear none from me. I'm just going to enjoy the game and let it play out.

I was at the game so I missed the press conference. John was probably tongue in cheek , as he doesn't usually engage in trash talk. Anyway , you will hear none from me. I'm just going to enjoy the game and let it play out.

He said it in his post game speech. Was just getting out my wooden spoon to stir the pot lol. He can call it a barn all he wants. Nicest barn I've seen in my life.

I'm just glad it's in Indy. You guys have been looking real good. Will be a good game. Just wish we had Jones but Ricky Jean hasn't looked bad.

He said it in his post game speech. Was just getting out my wooden spoon to stir the pot lol. He can call it a barn all he wants. Nicest barn I've seen in my life.

I'm just glad it's in Indy. You guys have been looking real good. Will be a good game. Just wish we had Jones but Ricky Jean hasn't looked bad.

It's fine, it just gets the excitement started. From strictly a betting, not fan standpoint, I would go with the Colts because it's a home game, and historically the Ravens are not a good match up for the Colts. If the game was in Baltimore, I would pick the Ravens because they have an unbelievable home record. Unfortunately, it's not.

I believe you that he said it about the barn ,and I will check it out. Maybe John was trying to stir the pot a bit, who knows ? All I know is I wouldn't stir it too much going into a tough road game .

In my other post , I meant to say the Ravens have trouble beating the Colts historically. I agree with you about the so called barn. My sales territory includes Indy , and the stadium looks great from the outside. I'm looking forward to going inside and checking it out . Indy is a fun city to hang out in.

In my other post , I meant to say the Ravens have trouble beating the Colts historically. I agree with you about the so called barn. My sales territory includes Indy , and the stadium looks great from the outside. I'm looking forward to going inside and checking it out . Indy is a fun city to hang out in.

Yeah I knew what you meant. I agree, will be a very good slugfest game. Your offense & defense has been getting it going.

Don't know why he said the barn thing. I didn't take offense to it. I was saying "I" was just stirring the pot lol

Yeah I knew what you meant. I agree, will be a very good slugfest game. Your offense & defense has been getting it going.

Don't know why he said the barn thing. I didn't take offense to it. I was saying "I" was just stirring the pot lol

If I was an Indy fan, I wouldn't like it . When I first saw LOS , my initial impression was that it looked like a basketball arena, which is appropriate with the history of basketball in Indiana. A lot of old basketball arenas in the old days had the look of barns. LOS is certainly an original design. It definately beats the old cookie cutters like Three Rivers, and Riverfront stadium. You could throw the old Vet stadium in that category also. What's the deal with the dark circles under Chris Berman's eyes ?

I'll be at the game next Sunday. Im guessing Colt's win this rather convincingly 34-20. They will play a full 60 minutes, and Luck will show his greatness once again!

This will be the second time I've had the pleasure of watching Luck in person . I can only hope that Flacco and Smith have the kind of games they had today. Our secondary is best up , and that certainly is a worry against Luck.

Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck next week when the Ravens come into down.

If this season so far has been any indicator, Luck is going to light up our secondary.  How is your o-line this year?  I've they're good, I don't expect to see either of our QBs hit much at all.

Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck next week when the Ravens come into down.

If this season so far has been any indicator, Luck is going to light up our secondary.  How is your o-line this year?  I've they're good, I don't expect to see either of our QBs hit much at all.

O-line is better than it has been in past years, though they can struggle in run blocking at times.