Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore at Colts

The Old Crow

I knew they had them there , I was just kidding. I have no problem with people selling Unitas jerseys anywhere. It will never be a jersey anyone would be embarrassed to wear like some recent players we all know that have gotten themselves in trouble. Do they still sell Manning jerseys or did they hit the fifty dollar bargain bin ? I'm sure once he is retired, they will probably come back .

Not too sure about the Manning jerseys but I think most retired them to their closets like me. I will wear the all star jersey but till he does retire I doubt I will wear his Colt one. No one can knock any one wearing a legends jersey. I would like to find a George Blanda jersey! lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure about the Manning jerseys but I think most retired them to their closets like me. I will wear the all star jersey but till he does retire I doubt I will wear his Colt one. No one can knock any one wearing a legends jersey. I would like to find a George Blanda jersey! lol

With the Manning jersey I agree with you. I would have it in the closet, and then you can pull it out again when he retires. That is another great guy that you'd always be proud to wear his jersey , just not when he's currently with Elway and the Broncos. On a similar note, I've often wondered if Packer fans have started to wear Favre jersey's again , or is there still some anger ? One thing I don't have in my collection is a Johnny Unitas San Diego Super Chargers jersey, although it would probably be worth a lot of dough.

Steve Smith looked possessed yesterday...hope Vontae plays the Exorcist and shuts him down!!!!

They seem to be the same kind of guy , as depicted in that Dolphins- Carolina video. I wish we had Vontae and could pair him with Jimmy Smith. That would be two nice cornerbacks. I like players with an edge to them.

Blind Post: It's probably to our benefit that Pitta is out. Maybe McNary and Jackson can handle Owen Daniels.

That having been said Vontae has to shut down Steve Smith. He seems to be on a personal quest to make the Panthers look stupid.

Pitta's career may be over with that second hip injury. Thankfully Kubiak brought in Daniels and Forskett from the Texans, who have played great . I'd like to say the Ravens look like genius 's , but we were the goofs like the Panthers that let Boldin go. All over 2 million ! He deserved that, and more. One of the more boneheaded trades in Baltimore history.

Pitta's career may be over with that second hip injury. Thankfully Kubiak brought in Daniels and Forskett from the Texans, who have played great . I'd like to say the Ravens look like genius 's , but we were the goofs like the Panthers that let Boldin go. All over 2 million ! He deserved that, and more. One of the more boneheaded trades in Baltimore history.

Seems to me that sometimes teams try to over think things and get rid of aging players before their production see's a major drop but they drop a player who can be a game breaker before he's completely done.

I'm glad the Colts didn't get rid of Reggie, because especially after this season I personally thought between his age and an ACL tear that he was done.  He's been anything but. 

Although given the game that Bethea had yesterday, we might have been stupid to have let him walk.

Can't wait for the game Sunday! Driving 21.5 hours from New Brunswick, Canada and am pumped! It was either this game or last weekend vs Titans and we decided vs Ravens would be a better matchup and more exciting game. I hope the show up Ravens bring everything they have, Luck had two relatively easy games the last 2 weeks and I'm exictied to see him, in person, pick about the Ravens secondary.

I saw the Colts vs Pats in Foxboro a few years ago (Manning threw an interception in the red zone to end the game). Can't wait to be cheering along with 65,000+ other Colts fans at Lucas Oil Stadium, instead of 65 other Colts fans at NE

next week is gonna tell us a lot. not just about where our offense is, but where also our defense is. our defense without key players like freeman and jones have done a good job causing turnovers and pressuring the QB (they've got 7 sacks in the last two games so no im not crazy) oh though that being henne, bortles, and whitehurst. rather they can get after flacco and cause some mistakes from him is gonna tell how good or bad our defense is. heres hoping we do get freeman and jones back

next week is gonna tell us a lot. not just about where our offense is, but where also our defense is. our defense without key players like freeman and jones have done a good job causing turnovers and pressuring the QB (they've got 7 sacks in the last two games so no im not crazy) oh though that being henne, bortles, and whitehurst. rather they can get after flacco and cause some mistakes from him is gonna tell how good or bad our defense is. heres hoping we do get freeman and jones back

I think next week is all about the defense.  Baltimore has a legit offense and Kubiak runs an effective offense.  The defense has to stop the run on early downs and limit the success of play action passes.  Vontae and Toler have to limit Steve Smith - and don't get caught up in his drama.

I think next week is all about the defense.  Baltimore has a legit offense and Kubiak runs an effective offense.  The defense has to stop the run on early downs and limit the success of play action passes.  Vontae and Toler have to limit Steve Smith - and don't get caught up in his drama.

im more worried about their zone runs. kubiak knows how to run on us

This will be the second time I've had the pleasure of watching Luck in person . I can only hope that Flacco and Smith have the kind of games they had today. Our secondary is best up , and that certainly is a worry against Luck.

This is the 3rd time for me seeing Luck play at Lucas Oil Stadium (I met him and got an autograph this preseason).  1 Vs Dolphins (Rookie Record: Passing Yards) 2 Huge comeback against the Seahawks.  He never ceases to amaze!  Im sure this time wont be any different.

This is the 3rd time for me seeing Luck play at Lucas Oil Stadium (I met him and got an autograph this preseason). 1 Vs Dolphins (Rookie Record: Passing Yards) 2 Huge comeback against the Seahawks. He never ceases to amaze! Im sure this time wont be any different.

It will be a test for the Ravens. Even as a Raven fan, I enjoy watching an opposing quarterback who is a tactician like Luck.