Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee on NFL Total Access [Merge]

ColtsBTM12

Our guy Pat McAfee was on NFL Total Access on Tuesday and gave his reaction to Jadeveon Clowney's goal to sack Andrew Luck in the NFL. Then he talked about whats best about the AFC North's cities. CAUTION: This is hilarious!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000365406/Standing-Pat-McAfee-promises-to-take-down-Clowney

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000365404/McAfee-on-Cleveland-It-s-become-an-electric-place-to-live

I love Pat, very funny down to earth guy. What I love about this upcoming season is the excitement from the players, they know something only Colt fans know which is this will be a very special year for us. No matter what the topic was on Total Access, Pat made it a point to refer back to the Colts throughout the entire show putting the rest of the NFL world on notice. I just saw a tweet from Butler of a picture of him, Luck,Mathis,Richardson,Hilton,Wayne,Werner,Davis and Landry with the caption: The World Cup is over Labron Watch Is Over Now Here Come The Colts. I'm knocking on wood but the only thing that could hold us back this season are injurys... This is the year that everything will come together!! GoColts!!

Pat has been on NFL network pretty much all week and he has been great.

I am so glad he is our punter and has represented the Colts well since his incident! 

Also a quick side not i was lucky enough to have Pat as my Principle for a day at Hamilton Heights High School about 3 years ago. Search that on google if you want see a funny speech but lets get to the important stuff.

Go to this link and check it all out. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/indianapolis-colts

I didn't know that Michael Robinson FB for the Seattle Seahawks is a Monty Python fan. What is your favorite color joke...LOL! And he likes Colts blue so it's a win/win baby.  :blueshoe:  :P

A tomato is both a fruit & a vegetable BTW. Pat is a funny man. SW1 is just funny looking, but Pat has a natural funny bone. Ha! Ha! 

Are the ESPYs sponsored by Walt Disney Pictures? Someone should have said "I don't really care for the house that Mickey Mouse built I like Mike Myers & Shrek a thousand time better than an lame tinker bell flick."  lmao

Bang Bang Chicken...I could say something there...Add some colorful commentary, but SW1 will be a good boy tonight & behave myself for once.  :lol:

I've never heard a female refer to another woman [Miss Rosario] as "Smokin'" before. Usually that is guy not girl lingo. I doubt that host was referring to a 70's Boston song. A great band though.  :thmup:

Kids aren't Pat's domain really? Pat's a H-U-G-E Kid man...

The next time Pat wears pink pants on NFL Network someone should play this Aerosmith song as his entrance theme song...

Yeah, I know there would be a copyright infringement problem. Record companies are just no fun at all I'm afraid. No sense of humor at all. Sad really. Major bummer. 

There is that comedy skit on Conan called "Name That Tune" where a cheesy lounge host crucifies altered, slightly modified famous songs for laughs. That approach might work in Pat's favor. LOL! 

Either that or have Pat drive up to the NFL Network studio in a "pink Cadillac" blaring the Bruce Springsteen song by the same name.

He gets out of the car wearing pink pants, hands the car keys to Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater & says jokingly "this time, tell don't tell the media that you bought your mother this car either." Just Kidding! 

Either that or have Pat drive up to the NFL Network studio in a "pink Cadillac" blaring the Bruce Springsteen song by the same name.

He gets out of the car wearing pink pants, hands the car keys to Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater & says jokingly "this time, tell don't tell the media that you bought your mother this car either." Just Kidding!

You will not let Teddy live that down, will you? Lol.