Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make changes to Staff Personnel

TKnight24

@KBowenColts: The @Colts have promoted Kevin Rogers to Director of Pro Personnel, Jon Shaw to Pro Scout/Special Projects and Dan Pitcher to Pro Scout.

:colts:

Let's hope these changed bring us in some Gems to help our push to Build the Monster & Hoist that Lombardi Trophy

:cheer:

Posted · Hidden by Superman, May 16, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by Superman, May 16, 2014 - off topic

Unlikely, but fingers crossed...all the same. I'm for seriously shacking up the scouting department and bringing in fresh blood and regional scouts.

Based on what?

They suck and missed on a potential STAR talent in Johnathan Dowling. This will tick me off for years.

lol.  Nailed it.  Can't miss prospect of the year right there.  And we passed on him 5 times!!  What were we THINKING?!

They suck and missed on a potential STAR talent in Johnathan Dowling. This will tick me off for years.

Aren't you the guy that said this: http://forums.colts.com/topic/28561-colts-draft-donte-moncrief-wr-ole-miss-merge/page-4#entry801572

I trust our scouting department/organization more than coach potatoes.

Seems a bit hypocritical.

They just got promoted to these positions, I don't think they had these positions during the draft. I could be wrong, but the Colts writers usually drop the Tweets the moment this stuff happens so I think they just got promoted to these positions.

So you can't really blame the names listed above for missing out on the guy you're referring to imo

But you armchair turds never admit to mistake or failure. At least have a heart...can you do at least that much???

I was under the impression that armchair turds aren't wrong, they just change their mind.  Why do you think I'm always right all the time?!

You are going to bash them because they passed on a guy who was 9 picks short of Mr. Irrelevant?

But you armchair turds never admit to mistake or failure. At least have a heart...can you do at least that much???

1) It almost always winds up with you throwing personal insults. I wonder why that is...

2) Why are you not included in this category of armchair GMs? Why are you allowed to second guess the front office, to the point of saying that "they suck" because they passed on your favorite player, but when someone else second guesses them, they don't know what they're talking about? Do you see the hypocrisy? It's not about being right or wrong, it's about you holding yourself to the same standard you hold other people to.

3) I admit when I'm wrong all the time. I've never seen you do it. 

There is a big difference between debating and arguing. Because we don't like Little or have a different opinion we are turds? How old are you? You call yourself Burl's Kid's? I am sorry to tell you bet you come off as a kid.

Yes, because the Raider's nailed it in the draft. He's a future probowl talent.

Well don't let me get in the way of your bashing then lol. Dude probably will be on the waiver wire in August

1) It almost always winds up with you throwing personal insults. I wonder why that is...

2) Why are you not included in this category of armchair GMs? Why are you allowed to second guess the front office, to the point of saying that "they suck" because they passed on your favorite player, but when someone else second guesses them, they don't know what they're talking about? Do you see the hypocrisy? It's not about being right or wrong, it's about you holding yourself to the same standard you hold other people to.

3) I admit when I'm wrong all the time. I've never seen you do it. 

If Johnathan Dowling isn't a probowl talent this year, i'll admit that i'm wrong. How's that?

There is a big difference between debating and arguing. Because we don't like Little or have a different opinion we are turds? How old are you? You call yourself Burl's Kid's? I am sorry to tell you bet you come off as a kid.

I stand behind my own opinion...not any organizations. This is my own thought.....

I must have clicked on the wrong thread. It did not take long for this thread to get derailed. After reading about 4-5 post in, I forgot what the title was. Keep up the great work! Now go out and multiply and be fruitful, and all that jazz. /Sarcasm

Are you confusing me with somebody else? 

I have absolutely ZERO opinion of whom you are or think you are. I'm a former SEC GUARD and student of the game. I don't care what "the little's" think of me or my brothers.

Yes, let's fire the scouting department because they made an egregious error by not taking a player who went in the 7th round in the draft that was a week ago, who has never played a down in the NFL.

Strictly speaking, by that logic, every team should be firing their scouting department, because they all passed on him.

I have absolutely ZERO opinion of whom you are or think you are

No you seem to be continuing an argument from the Greg Little thread. A thread I made one comment in about how talented he is and me and you didn't even interact in that thread.

I'm a former SEC GUARD and student of the game.

No you're not. 

No you seem to be continuing an argument from the Greg Little thread. A thread I made one comment in about how talented he is and me and you didn't even interact in that thread.

No you're not. 

Pure jealousy, because i am an actual player and you're a nobody. I missed out on my talent, i know it.

Is he just trying to argue over something?

Yeah this dude is legit crazy. I remember when he threatened to kill someone on here during an argument a while back when he posted under another username. Dude needs help.