Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you guys think about Adongo, Muamba and Cam Johnson?

Iron Colt

Muemba is an ILB. As for Adongo, I think he could develop into a really good pass rusher. He has the size, strength, and athleticism to do so anyway, but there is a lot more to it than that. I think Johnson is what he is though. We have several young guys who have the potential to be really good in this league. It just depends if they put it all together.

Here's the thing. I think they all have great potential and that's what you should do at the end of your roster. Grigson definitely understands that more than anyone else. We just don't know if/when they will get their shot. 

Adongo-Still learning the ropes but has seen a little special teams action. I figure he will continue working there but with Mathis/Bjoern ahead of him, just don't think he will get much of a shot at OLB barring injury. He may be able to take over for Walden on some players, but I think our coaches want him rushing passer more than setting the edge.

Muamba-I thought he would have his chance to compete against McNary for the starting 2nd ILB spot. However, now that we have D'Qwell I see that competition being more meaningful to stay on the team rather than a starting spot. We will have to wait till training camp to see what happens in this spot.

Cam Johnson-He will continue to play ST much like Adongo and will have to make a name for himself in camp. 49ers fans were mad when they let him go and I'd like to see him on the field but Mathis/Bjoern will be taking the high majority of those. 

Our LBer corp is completely set. I would be shocked to see us draft another one in the draft, whether that's ILB or OLB. I guess you could argue we could still use a pass rusher at OLB, but that would require us to let go of or at least downgrade one of the others(Adongo/Johnson) to PS. 

Man I'm going to hate these next 2 months before draft...

Don't really see any them doing much. I've learned not to get too excited about Grigson's "In the trenches/project" players that he's always finding. Good and unique talents come through high draft round picks and scooping up the occasional sleeper. Warren Moon, Josh Gordon, and Marshawn Lynch stories don't happen all the time.

Don't really see any them doing much. I've learned not to get too excited about Grigson's "In the trenches/project" players that he's always finding. Good and unique talents come through high draft round picks and scooping up the occasional sleeper. Warren Moon, Josh Gordon, and Marshawn Lynch stories don't happen all the time.

Jerrell Freeman.

'Nuff said.

Don't really see any them doing much. I've learned not to get too excited about Grigson's "In the trenches/project" players that he's always finding. Good and unique talents come through high draft round picks and scooping up the occasional sleeper. Warren Moon, Josh Gordon, and Marshawn Lynch stories don't happen all the time.

Wasn't beast mode a high first round pick?