Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Female Colts Fans

Dark Superman

1. Opened this thread for all the wrong reasons with a sly smile.
2. Realized the most likely outcome of any of my "humorous" thoughts being posted here would result in a ban.
3. Poured a glass of whisky, drank it while pausing my writing and staring blankly into a wall.
4. Realized I was writing a post on colts.com
5. Poured another glass of whisky. 
6. Realized I'm about to get drunk, and that the best outcome for everybody is that I leave.
7. Realized there's about a 50% chance I remember this thread in a not so distant future and come back to create anarchy.

Moral of the story: Lock the thread or ban my account. Do it quickly!

8. Realized there's about a 50% chance that I don't remember the thread and have passed out cold near the general toilet area of my house.
9. Realized it's monday.
10. Charming. Am I right, girls?!

I would like to delete my previous post because this thread has gone off the rails. I'm pretty sure that I want no part of this. O_o

Sorry Indygal, I didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable.  I know what I said came across as creepy old perv, but that was just for the joke. 

lol I never got the impression this was intended to be creepy or even hitting on anyone. It seemed fun to me. A tad off topic at times but fun....I mean it can't be worse then the most handsome player in the league thread someone once started in NFL General can it?

:thmup:

:highfive:

Yes I am a big Colt's fan!  I read the forums all the time but just rarely post.  I've been a member a long time and lost all my posts when they switched over to the newer format.  Love this team!! :36dancing: :shoe: :coltshelmet:

I would like to delete my previous post because this thread has gone off the rails. I'm pretty sure that I want no part of this. O_o

I can't speak for all but I think we were just having some fun.  We didn't intend to go "creepy old guy" on you or any other female Colt fan.

Sorry Indygal, I didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable.  I know what I said came across as creepy old perv, but that was just for the joke. 

Sorry I really didn't mean to take this down the creepy old man path, it was meant as a light hearted joke. I'm just going to go sit in the corner and thing about what I've done.  :bag:

Is there any on this board?

I've only met a few from being from PA.. But is there any on this forum?

Given that PA has both the Steelers and the Eagles (both of which have been around since something like the 1930's), I'm sure that there aren't many female Colt's fans in PA.

But, there are a lot in IN and several on this board . . . although we are greatly outnumbered by the males.