Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE **OFFICIAL** SUPER BOWL XLVIII GAME THREAD.

Dustin

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say it with me ...manning is the Greatest regular season quarter back of all time.... meanwhile if seattle comes out in the second half and scores denver should be put on suicide watch..

C'mon man, they have legal pot to get them through their blues. Wait, so does Seattle fans, pot all around.

The funny thing is, I think San Fran would actually be making Denver look even worse. They matchup even better than Seattle against Denver.

The only difference is I think Denver would have a TD maybe, but SF would probably get TD's on every single drive. Kaepernick would be running around like a gazelle.

This is not the Bronco team I've seen all year. What happened? I didn't expect Denver to play this badly; maybe they'll rally in the second half..or maybe not. I hate to see Manning struggle so badly, but on the other hand, I'd like to see John Elway's reaction.

Not impressed with halftime at all. I'm hoping this game becomes more exciting now.

This is not the Bronco team I've seen all year. What happened?

Defense happened.

Their offense is being outplayed. Nobody is doing their job better than the players defending them. That includes Peyton, who has thrown some costly INT's while hit instead of taking the sack.

As for the worst player on offense, that goes to Robert Ayers right now. He is consistently getting beat all night long. Peyton still needs to take the sack, though, and recognize the right side is a sieve.

-Special Teams continue to suck.

-Their own defense can't generate turnovers, per the norm.

-Their coaching staff is mediocre. That's being kind.

-Boneheaded penalties/lack of discipline. See coaching staff. They're one of the most penalized teams in the league.   So is Seattle, but they make up for itwhile Denver doesn't. They push the line and don't get flags when they should, and they're coached that way. The benefits of their style outweigh the penalties.

The funny thing is, I think San Fran would actually be making Denver look even worse. They matchup even better than Seattle against Denver.

The only difference is I think Denver would have a TD maybe, but SF would probably get TD's on every single drive. Kaepernick would be running around like a gazelle.

actually I though Denver was getting a break not playing SF.

..and there's no excuses..Denver's "D' ha s held up...the 'O' has come up empty and rattled