Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign G Lance Louis

ColtsArmy84

Do you even watch football? We are a team that led the league in IR players. 2 years removed from a new coaching staff and huge overhaul to the team and still managed to win a playoff game much less make it to the playoffs. You people fricken kill me.

LOL  I don't want you to do that to yourself please seek help right away

So tell me what great free agents and draft picks did you like in his second year

Cherilus was a pretty good signing.

Franklin and Jean - François were solid.

Toler solidified the secondary when he was healthy.

McNary seems like a decent find.

How many examples were you looking for?

Cherilus was a pretty good signing.

Franklin and Jean - François were solid.

Toler solidified the secondary when he was healthy.

McNary seems like a decent find.

How many examples were you looking for?

I will agree with Cherilus  and McNary  can not include Toler he will never be healthy Grigson spent an awful lot of money to get quantity instead of quality

I'm really starting to worry about Grigson after reading all the comment's on this guy Grigson 2nd year was a disaster

Could be better yeah, but we really have no idea what the team would've been like healthy. Cherilus was a good pick up and I think Thornton will be solid next year, Thomas got injured but looked somewhat solid during the limited action we saw from him. With regards to Holmes, I have no clue what they think of him. There's really no way to make up for the injuries on the O side of the ball. I wouldn't be too worried about Grigson.........Yet...........

Could be better yeah, but we really have no idea what the team would've been like healthy. Cherilus was a good pick up and I think Thornton will be solid next year, Thomas got injured but looked somewhat solid during the limited action we saw from him. With regards to Holmes, I have no clue what they think of him. There's really no way to make up for the injuries on the O side of the ball. I wouldn't be too worried about Grigson.........Yet....

Its really the D I am concerned about

I am constantly amazed at the amount of people on here that know the ins/outs of every player in the NFL. How you all aren't GM's I'll never know.

Great post!  I love it when people make comments not in their opinion but rather as a fact. Like "This is a depth signing" or "He won't be on the team next year", like they have some kind of inside information. It is never "In my opinion, he won't be on the team next year".  Always factual.