Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prediction For The Titan Game

Blue Horseshoe

27-13 Titans

Johnson gets over 100, Hasselbeck 2TDs 0INTs...Painter goes for just under 200, but the running back (Addai or Carter) gets to 75 yards. Slim lead for Titans at halftime (13-7), bigger at the end of the 3rd (20-10), then we put up 3... and then CJ2K scores late to put the nail in the coffin

Hasselbeck is one of the least sacked starting QB's in the league (8). Meaning he has a fast release and they're hitting quick routes, which doesn't look good right off the bat for the Colts, considering how far off we've been playing with our DB's. I want the Colts to win, but that has nothing to do with me predicting they will win. I rarely place much leverage toward emotion, but this time I'm making an exception. I believe the talented Colts offense will show up and keep mistakes to a minimum.

Tennessee is right in the middle in most defensive stat columns, however they are poor against the run, allowing 124 yds per game.

:1colts: 27

:titans: 17

:hide:

Tennessee 27

Indianapolis 13

Matt Hasselbeck 17-27 250 YDS 2 TDS 0 INT

Nate Washington 6 REC 95 YDS 1 TD

Chris Johnson 24 CARRIES 112 YDS 1 TD

Curtis Painter 11-20 225 YDS 1 TD 2 INT

Reggie Wayne 5 REC 68 YDS 1 TD

Pierre Garcon 4 REC 83 YDS

Delone Carter 18 CARRIES 63 YDS

I think this gonna be a key match to Colts.

If we win, we will be able to get up from the floor, and gather some other wins too, till the end of the season.

If we loose...we shouldn't loose.

I think, we will gain a close win.

This whole HC situation is strange to me. I think Caldwell will stay till the end of season, after then we will see.

In Hungary he had been fired after 4th loss. As a Hungarian coach said:"We are working between 2 firing." As far as I can see, in NFL a mid season HC change doesn't usually happen.