Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game time Weather...

bap1331

Tentative weather update and forecast for Saturday Night's 8:15PM Eastern Standard Time  kickoff at Foxborough, Massachusetts, according to the Gillette Stadium Zip Code at 02035, at http://www.weather.com/  :

Rain and wind - 100%

Low of 43 degrees

Southwest winds at 17 miles per hour

Humidity at 91%

Ultra Violet Index:  0 - Low

Sunset at 4:34PM Eastern Standard Time 

Moonphrase at Waxing Gibbous (Crescent?)

Unless your Quarterback is Aquaman no NFL team has an advantage in a rainstorm. I don't buy into the weather as an advantage idea.

A team that plays and practice outdoors has an advantage in bad weather over a team that plays and practices indoors..

...you cant get away from that...

..a lot of it is simply experience...NE obviously has the advantage

That is a concern. Against Buffalo, there were 4 fumbles by the Pats. Luckily all were recovered. They can't hope for that happening again.

On a positive note that will make the ball harder for there fumble machines I mean running backs to hold onto the ball . 

A team that plays and practice outdoors has an advantage in bad weather over a team that plays and practices indoors..

...you cant get away from that...

..a lot of it is simply experience...NE obviously has the advantage

Colts practice outside as well. I'm sorry I don't buy into weather as an advantage. Everybody gets cold and wet there is no argument against that. Unless it only cold and rainy when the Colts have the ball then it's not an advantage.

The field will be like a quagmire like it was for the Buffalo game two weeks ago except this time with heavy wind. And don't be surprised if the rain ends up being snow as it snowed here today. Temps could drop.

Whoever handles the elements the best will win for sure. This is going to be ugly. But awesome too! ;)

Right now are getting heavy rain and loud thunder. Not sure if this game may get delayed due to lightning. It is very mild out though which is good. But this will be sloppy. Air is very heavy and visibility is not good.

Did you see live look in for the FOX pregame show? U-G-L-Y