Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyway to listen to replay of Bob Lameys call of saturdays game?

Legend of Luck

NFL.com has Audio Pass that lets you listen to the radio broadcast of all games.  What I'm not sure is if games from this past weekend are on it.  It says you can listen to any game from 2009-2012 in the archive section, but I couldn't find anything about past games this year.  If anyone has a subscription to that I'd like to know.  I'm willing to drop the 15 bucks to get to hear Lamey's call of that comeback.

If it was anything like the AFC Champ game 7 years ago, then I'm thinking...

"...and Brown fumbles the friggin' football...wait...ANDREW LUCK RECOVERS AND DIVES INTO THE ENDZONE FOR A TOUCHDOWNNNNN!!!...JIMINY CHRISTMAS...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!..."

Not quite as jarring a shift, his call of this fumble was a bit more neutral than the play you're referring to, which started out at abject disappointment.

http://vimeo.com/83464088

here are some of his calls. (Luck fumble recovery, Hilton TD, and Chiefs 4th and 11)

Bob Lamey is the best play-by-play guy in the business.  I just wish I could sync his call of the game with the TV, but there is a huge delay when I try to do that with streaming audio from any of the Colts' stations. I'd love to turn off the audio of whatever slappy the TV networks put on to call the games and just listen to Bob!

LOL at the throw to TY... HE'S GONNA SCORE, HE'S GONNA SCORE, HE'S GONNA SCORE...

man Lamey is awesome, after the game I actually wondered how Lamey handled the game without having a heart attack!!!!

That had me crackin up.  He lives and dies with the colts.  I love him as an announcer.  HIs passion and energy  are amazing. 

gives me goosebumps :)

I know whenever I hear him scream "Marlin's got it!! Marlin's got it!!" the hair on my arm stands up.

If you want to download it to your phone, you could download the 1070 The Fan app, which will stream the radio broadcase coverage, I think.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that it blacks out coverage of the radio station when the game is on.

Being in SW FL, I can verify this.  I have the app on my GSIII and I hear Lamey and the Colts while on the run.  I do note that when I get home, I find it is one to two plays behind live action  (IE: Redzone channel or Live Network TV).  But even their PC app is behind too.

Bob Lamey is the best play-by-play guy in the business.  I just wish I could sync his call of the game with the TV, but there is a huge delay when I try to do that with streaming audio from any of the Colts' stations. I'd love to turn off the audio of whatever slappy the TV networks put on to call the games and just listen to Bob!

I tried syncing the audio to the TV broadcast too. You can do it, but you constantly have to be ready to pause the TV. I like to switch to other games during commercials which messes everything up,

I'd much rather listen to Lamey than any of the TV guys.

LOL at the throw to TY... HE'S GONNA SCORE, HE'S GONNA SCORE, HE'S GONNA SCORE...

man Lamey is awesome, after the game I actually wondered how Lamey handled the game without having a heart attack!!!!

i picture him grabbing Sorgi and shackng him when does the he's gonna score bit. Nits why we I've Bob he's one of us watching the game.