Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Predictions (3 HUGE GAMES)

danlhart87

Bring on KC, Miami or whoever comes in here

We are peaking pretty good and if we win next week against Jax we are rolling...

Miami is NOT going to beat us again at home and we shouldnt be scared of anybody including Denver because its a one game playoff and anything and everything can happen in a single game. So why not us?

I don't have a preference on who the Colts play in the 1st round. Wanting the ravens last season didn't work out so well

I would have changed my mind on wanting Baltimore last year if I had known that 3 days before our playoff game that Ray Lewis would announce it was final run which therefore led to him being treated as if he was the President of the United States for the next few months.

I think Baltimore loses.

If they make the playoffs they are the luckiest team ever. They have been fools gold this season a year after riding the Ray Lewis story to a Super Bowl.

The Ravens did not resign their WR who was the deciding player in both getting to...and winning the SB. They fully deserve to watch that WR go to the SB......from the couch.

no.... I think I'd rather play against the team that only wins against crap teams. 

Yeah but the Chiefs are a lot more talented and better coached than any of the teams that could possibly fall into the 6th seed, not to mention they would be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder after getting dominated by us.

Yeah but the Chiefs are a lot more talented and better coached than any of the teams that could possibly fall into the 6th seed, not to mention they would be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder after getting dominated by us.

Well. If Miami gets the 6 seed, then sure. But if baltimore or san diego ( especially san diego) get it, then I'd take the chiefs all day.