Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts didn't make Trip

GoColts8818

And since Manusky doesn't believe in shadowing the opponents best WR with our best CB, I'm sure AJ Green will be against Cassius Vaughn alot tomorrow

Im just hoping Dalton has one of his bad games tomorrow and tries to do to much because if not I can see Green having a 150 yard day with most of that coming off Vaughn and crossing routes off our interior linebackers

umm sheppard is not the problem it is angerer, sheppard has bin playing better angerer is the worst lb on the team right now

I actually agree with this. I have been specifically watching Angerer the past 3 weeks and he has been HO HO HOrrendous. 

He is absolutely too slow to play the middle in this defense.

Toler is a scam. Yes, groin injuries can be severe enough for this much missed time....but cmon.

I actually agree with this. I have been specifically watching Angerer the past 3 weeks and he has been HO HO HOrrendous.

He is absolutely too slow to play the middle in this defense.

Toler is a scam. Yes, groin injuries can be severe enough for this much missed time....but cmon.

he is injured. I am sure you would be out there wouldn't you, tough guy

https://twitter.com/mchappell51

Talked with #colts CB Greg Toler in locker room. Said he will go thru individual drills today and go from there. Didn't sound real confident

Pagano: Greg Toler. WIll go through individual drills today. Then we'll see. Will be smart with him. Sam with Josh Gordy, Kavell Conner.

Not surprised #oolts Greg Toler will miss 6th game with groin injury. Cincy's field likely to be wet, slippery.

go listen to pags talk on colts .com he said he would be shocked if toler didnt play 

he is injured. I am sure you would be out there wouldn't you, tough guy

Yes.....I'm about as tough as a guy talking trash through a computer. I acknowledge groin injuries can be bad enough to miss that much time........Pagano said he would be shocked if Toler didn't play this week......guess he is shocked. I have defended him up until this point

go listen to pags talk on colts .com he said he would be shocked if toler didnt play 

and I just gave you a direct quote where he said something else, at best he's talking out of both sides of his mouth which isn't uncommon for football coaches.

I went and looked it up, that quote came last week before the Titans game talking about the Bengals game.  Mine came this week, my guess is Toler didn't make as much progress as they had hoped.  I also would bet the weather forecast isn't helping things here. 

Yes.....I'm about as tough as a guy talking trash through a computer. I acknowledge groin injuries can be bad enough to miss that much time........Pagano said he would be shocked if Toler didn't play this week......guess he is shocked. I have defended him up until this point

there is nothing to defend. The guy is hurt.

Anyone questioning his toughness or the injury at all is foolish

Sorry but in this case he's right.  None of us are NFL doctors and none of us know anything about the injury or how bad it is or isn't.  I know people are frustrated he's hurt but I also doubt anyone is anymore frustrated than he is. 

Well, in that case I am sorry I called him a scam (not really). Based on what has been said about his injury the last few weeks, I personally believe he would be playing if it was a contract year, etc.We are approaching a point that we could have IR'd him with a return designation.

and I just gave you a direct quote where he said something else, at best he's talking out of both sides of his mouth which isn't uncommon for football coaches.

I went and looked it up, that quote came last week before the Titans game talking about the Bengals game.  Mine came this week, my guess is Toler didn't make as much progress as they had hoped.  I also would bet the weather forecast isn't helping things here. 

yea my bad, u right pags during this weeks sounded as doe he was gonna give toler and extra week 

Well, in that case I am sorry I called him a scam (not really). Based on what has been said about his injury the last few weeks, I personally believe he would be playing if it was a contract year, etc.We are approaching a point that we could have IR'd him with a return designation.

probably could have but at the time he was hurt we had no way of knowing he was going to re-aggravate it a few weeks later.  If it hadn't been for him trying to get back on the field and help the team he probably would have been back by now. 

I guess Greg Toler has no intention of playing anymore this season. Practiced this week but no game? If he doesn't play next week, I'm convinced he's the person Jim Irsay was referring to in his tweet when he was talking about being robbed with machine guns or whatever it was he said along those lines

This is silly. I'm as irritated as anyone at Toler not playing, but holding him out in this one seems entirely precautionary. Pagano pretty much spelled it out a few days ago.