Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans Predictions

danlhart87

This one will be a nailbiter. A classic example of a tough it out sluggernaught between two of the top team in the AFC South battling for the division lead and eventual playoff birth. Both teams will struggle on offense, with the Titans opening an early lead. But in traditional Colts fashion, we'll fight our way into the fourth quarter in a close game. Luck will throw a few touchdowns, possibly one to Da'Rick Rogers, and the colts will come away with the win 88-3.

I can remember a game in a situation a lot like this one in 2010 where the Colts had to beat the Jags at home in order to keep them from winning the division(we responded and won 34-24, behind a huge performance from Donald Brown), although this situation we're in right now is a little less desperate, it feels like this is a must win for us right now with the way we have played the last 4 weeks. I HAVE A DREAM THAT I'LL GET TO SEE THE COLTS PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES AGAIN!! I really hope and kind of expect the Colts to respond in a big way, getting the win. Either way, Go Colts!!

DHB trips over a ball he drops in warm ups, Rogers takes his place he has 200 Yds and two TD's.  Andy L throws for 4 TD's shaves his beard afterward and we win 42-35 after Richardson runs for 110 YDs and two TD's.  All is well in Colt land Irsay goes crazy on twitter quoting Pink Floyd Led Zeppelin and The Eagles.

Now for real:

Colts 31

Titans 28

both teams play well but we just have a little more in the end.

28-24 Colts Win

Luck 27-36 239 2 TDs

T Rich 12 Carries 42 Yards 1 TD

DB 10 Carries 48 Yards 1 TD

Luck 3 Carries 28 Yards

Rogers 5 Rec 44 Yards 1 TD

Hilton 5 Rec 49 Yards

Fleener 6 Rec 54 Yards 1 TD

DHB 4 Rec 36 Yards

Brazill 3 Rec 26 Yards

T Rich 4 Rec 30 Yards

Rainey 4 KO Returns 89 Yards (If he plays) 

pretty sure you were the Luck troll that got banned?

Yes, at one time I got banned but I was not a troll and I never have been. I am back and I have promised not to ruffle any feathers (pardon the pun).  I put my buddy in here so you would all know who I was and to answer folks like you that ask questions and ask to be given another chance. My views are no longer extreme and are shared by many here who now try to be realistic about the Colts.  :36dancing:

For a specific prediction, I will say: 

colts- 28

titans- 20

andrew luck: 204 yards 2 TD's

Hilton: 68 yards 1 TD ( other TD to brazill)

T rich- 8 carries 27 yards

donald brown: 78 yards 1 TD

laron landry pick six.

lol it always like dat for rich donald might have more

Is that you fitzpatrick?

No. It's reality. The Colts are a bad football team. 

EDIT: I should clarify my comment. This team wasn't built bad. We were given the "monster" we were promised. I don't have issue with the Front Office. I don't particularly have issue with the coaches or players. This monster was shot in the heart when it lost Allen, Ballard, Bradshaw and Wayne. 

I'll be there so... Colts win 27-13.

haha I'm 2-0 at games as well. I went to the Buffalo game last year and the Denver game this year. Until we lose at a game I attend, I will forever tell myself that I am a sure-fire key to us winning.

It's only crazy if it doesn't work.

Yes, at one time I got banned but I was not a troll and I never have been. I am back and I have promised not to ruffle any feathers (pardon the pun).  I put my buddy in here so you would all know who I was and to answer folks like you that ask questions and ask to be given another chance. My views are no longer extreme and are shared by many here who now try to be realistic about the Colts.  :36dancing:

I'm all for second chances my man wasn't trying to attack you in my previous quote or anything of the nature. Hope this time around is a lot more positive my man!!!!

I'm all for second chances my man wasn't trying to attack you in my previous quote or anything of the nature. Hope this time around is a lot more positive my man!!!!

I didn't take it that you were. You just noted you had seen my picture, something like my name and my little symbol :36dancing:  I am more positive in general and more positive than many who are posting here right now. But, I didn't start the year fooling myself that the Colts were Super Bowl contenders. Now, with all of the injuries, they have to scrap just to try and eke out wins. But, under the circumstances, that is to be expected.  :36dancing:

EDIT: I should clarify my comment. This team wasn't built bad. We were given the "monster" we were promised. I don't have issue with the Front Office. I don't particularly have issue with the coaches or players. This monster was shot in the heart when it lost Allen, Ballard, Bradshaw and Wayne. 

Although I dont disagree injuries have hampered us every team has them and it does not excuse the extremely poor effort/play of the last few games.

Colts win 28-21

Why Ruk Why?