Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos at Pats SNF game thread (mega merge)

Jules

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was like neither team wanted to win the game. First the Pats didn't show up in the first half then the Broncos in the second. Finally in OT when neither could move the ball the Broncos decided to give them the gift that keeps giving. I hope the SB isn't played this poorly.

Peyton's 3rd qtr pick gave the Patriots the game winning drive! That's what it'll be like

Precisely, and Tom Brady scored 3 TD's so they will hail him as a comeback king while Peyton presumably caved into the pressure (like the Patriot faithful say he always does).

Someone was saying NE pushed him into the ball. I didnt think that was legal to do? I remember a few years ago a play getting turned back over for that same thing in a game.

I mentioned it looked like a New England player put a hand on the Denver player, but it wasn't enough to do anything.

I mentioned it looked like a New England player put a hand on the Denver player, but it wasn't enough to do anything.

Well thats super stupid that the guy calling the fair catch let the ball go.  Didnt let his defender know, so his defender lines up to block and gets dinked by the ball. 

Anyone actually surprised this is hoe Peyton lost the game?

The guy has the worst luck. We've seen it time and time again for the Colts. He's a great player, but something about him makes the defense worse around him. Maybe the Broncos should have signed and played Tim Tebow for the 3rd-4th Q's, then their defense would have magically performed.