Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice drive and we got to get some points with this drive.

Love the passes to TRich to get him into space. Why do we take so long to start doing this? Why not start with some of these plays?

"We must continue(?) to establish the power running game."

Again I never said all is fine, I just think at the point you called blowout it was a little knee jerk. Though thankfully the team us doing it's best to prove you right...Urgh.

Wasn't trying to start a fan off by any means, it was a throw away play on the etymology of the two words. I apologise if you didn't pick that up.

Cool, but I still don't see why someone on here can't be upset at the same lethargic offense comes out for the 10th game in a row...

Always going to be chippy on here, everyone is still trying to figure out why we are losing when we should win, yet we can too of Seattle, San Fran & Denver. The Rams game was coming with all our poor starts

Cool, but I still don't see why someone on here can't be upset at the same lethargic offense comes out for the 10th game in a row...

Always going to be chippy on here, everyone is still trying to figure out why we are losing when we should win, yet we can too of Seattle, San Fran & Denver. The Rams game was coming with all our poor starts

Now this I can agree with you on, you don't end up with so many comeback wins unless there are root issues with the team.

Full on panic in the first quarter makes total sense.