Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

todays game wishes

CantBeStopped

How about just a win I can handle a win but I want to see better numbers on third down tonight from the offense then we saw in the Denver game if the colts don't turn the football over and they can control the tempo of the game control time of possession and get td's when they enter the red zone then they should be fine but im not going to sit here and say colts are going to win Texans have no chance cause anytime this year I have said that the colts lose so not going to sleep on the Texans and because the colts haven't beat them in Houston since 2009.

Ao todays game happens to fall on my 23rd birthday. So for my birthday i would like 100+ trich yards. 40-60 brown yrds.250-300 luck yrds. 80-100 hey bey yrds. Ty hilton burning that d again! is all this too much to ask for for my birthday lol?

Absolutely not too much to ask, birthdays should be celebrated richly (or in your case TRICHLY).

How about just a win I can handle a win but I want to see better numbers on third down tonight from the offense then we saw in the Denver game if the colts don't turn the football over and they can control the tempo of the game control time of possession and get td's when they enter the red zone then they should be fine but im not going to sit here and say colts are going to win Texans have no chance cause anytime this year I have said that the colts lose so not going to sleep on the Texans and because the colts haven't beat them in Houston since 2009.

And......breathe....

There is only one game this season i didnt feel good about and that was thr chargers. They always make me nervous and eith good reason. I feel confident abouy this one . But the nfl"experts" almost all picked the texans. Said keenum will throw it all over us. Smh.

Keenum is essentially a rookie with one game under his belt and the experts seem to have a blind spot to that lack of experience. Rookie QB's rarely play with consistency so will this one? I fear the Texans running game cause past is prolog and that is how the Texans always beat us starting with the Ron Dayne game in 06. I don't think they will run at will today based on the fact that their backs are questionable, our run D has shown up in a number of games (although not always for an entire game) but even more importantly the Texans have not been too good on special teams this year and they've had a lot of roster churn in the last few weeks which will cascade to their Special Teams and our Special Teams have been pretty reliable. we have most of the advantages we just need to execute (also Kubiak is not known to be a brainiac).

PUNC.TU.A.TION PLEASE.

Ao todays game happens to fall on my 23rd birthday. So for my birthday i would like 100+ trich yards. 40-60 brown yrds.250-300 luck yrds. 80-100 hey bey yrds. Ty hilton burning that d again! is all this too much to ask for for my birthday lol?

Happy Birthday OP! Welcome to the 23 Club :)

Here's hoping you and Cassius Vaughn can both celebrate a victory for your birthdays. Ithink it's a good sign that he wears 32 and you're 23 today, just sayin'!