Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My thoughts on the wr topic

colts_100nascar17fan

I think we need to get a wr,aka gordon cuz of his cap figure and performance/upside. The reason being- you cant replace reggie,defense's will or should jam/double t.y. which will take him out, dhb will b single covered cuz u cant count on him to catch most of the balls thrown his way=not much of a threat. Brazill is still raw from missing so much time and not playing much so far in his career=no proven threat. If we have griff we have a possession receiver which is good but thats about the extent of it. If we do nothing and one of these guys go down we are .....d well u know what I mean. So to think we will b fine is ignorant,look at the facts,hope im wrong if we stay with what we got,but we dont even have a fair running game to brag about and take some pressure off the passing game reggieless!!!! If all else fails,hope the defense can play like the 85 bears and win with dfense......

While I enjoy your thoughts on our WR situation (not really), we probably have around 87 other threads dealing with the same issue. So here's a new idea, can you just contribute your thoughts to an already existing thread?...Again, just to reiterate, we have around 87 other threads dealing with the same issue, so you have plenty of threads to choose from.

Well for one I was bored, for two I wrote it before looking at any of the other threads from past two days. For three I like pointing out others ignorance. For four if somebody is sick of reading these wr threads,here is a thought-frickn skip over the ones that talk bout the wr topic,duh.

that is the only subject bring talked about. How in the world did you not see even one thread dedicated to it?

Well for one I was bored, for two I wrote it before looking at any of the other threads from past two days. For three I like pointing out others ignorance. For four if somebody is sick of reading these wr threads,here is a thought-frickn skip over the ones that talk bout the wr topic,duh.

Well if you were so bored then you had time to actually scroll the page. So here's a thought for you, instead of trying to gain attention, post in one of the other hundred threads there is on this very first page on this topic. Funny thing is you claim to like to point out other's ignorance, yet you somehow do not see the numerous threads on the same topic. Pot...meet Kettle

It seems to me that if you like pointing out others ignorance I would make sure my thoughts weren't ignorant themselves.

R

Think we have enough threads on this topic.

...Nothing new said in this one.

I do believe it would help to bring in Josh Gordon. What I don't know is how much (if any) better he'd be compared to our guys. They need to play and prove themselves to give a slight answer to that. Will be exciting.

Lets make one thing perfectly clear. I would trade for Gordon in a heartbeat if we had the draft picks to throw around.

The bottom line is we don't have anywhere close to what the Browns will want so shut up about it already.

Colts are solid already at WR and will continue to play fine. Fleener and Hilton are gonna be Luck's new favorite targets.

Lets make one thing perfectly clear. I would trade for Gordon in a heartbeat if we had the draft picks to throw around.

The bottom line is we don't have anywhere close to what the Browns will want so shut up about it already.

Colts are solid already at WR and will continue to play fine. Fleener and Hilton are gonna be Luck's new favorite targets.

What's your deal with people discussing the trade. It's just speculation. Just fun.

I think we need to get a wr,aka gordon cuz of his cap figure and performance/upside. The reason being- you cant replace reggie,defense's will or should jam/double t.y. which will take him out, dhb will b single covered cuz u cant count on him to catch most of the balls thrown his way=not much of a threat. Brazill is still raw from missing so much time and not playing much so far in his career=no proven threat. If we have griff we have a possession receiver which is good but thats about the extent of it. If we do nothing and one of these guys go down we are .....d well u know what I mean. So to think we will b fine is ignorant,look at the facts,hope im wrong if we stay with what we got,but we dont even have a fair running game to brag about and take some pressure off the passing game reggieless!!!! If all else fails,hope the defense can play like the 85 bears and win with dfense......

At least your grammar and spelling is impeccable.

Its just bizarre to me that half of you want to give away yet another pick for a position that rarely helps win SBs.

If we trade a high pick to Browns I would want Haden.

I just want to clarify. You think that we shouldn't trade for a WR because they rarely help win SBs. You would rather trade for the person that defends the same position you stated doesn't win SBs? I'm confused in the logic there. If receivers aren't helpful in winning SBs then how is a corner?