Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

peyton vs rg3

CR91

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you guys are bored.

What kind of attention should this game gets besides the usual Manning is God quotes?

WE'RE bored. What were you hoping to accomplish exactly?  :stir:

I'm sure that there would be equal parts "Griffin is God" quotes.

What kind of quotes should it generate? Bree's is God quotes? When he's actually playing in a contest there are plenty of them - funny how that works.

The Redskins defense is scaring anyone.  And RG3 has not been playing well this year.  That's why I think there's a lack of attention to this game

Its not like the broncos d is any better and this will also be shanny's first time against the broncos

Its not like the broncos d is any better and this will also be shanny's first time against the broncos

The Redskins have underperformed terribly this year.  No one cares when a really good team is playing an average team.  If the Colts were winless when we played the Broncos, there wouldn't have been as much attention paid to the game.  No one wants to watch the Jags play the Raiders, but everyone will want to watch the Saints play the Seahawks.

The Redskins have underperformed terribly this year.  No one cares when a really good team is playing an average team.  If the Colts were winless when we played the Broncos, there wouldn't have been as much attention paid to the game.  No one wants to watch the Jags play the Raiders, but everyone will want to watch the Saints play the Seahawks.

Even if the Seahawks and saints were both 2-4 people would wanna watch. Its Peyton vs rg3. Thats enough to draw interest

I have a feeling theres an upset in the works

How? The skins defense is abysmal. They couldnt stop a car with the the emergency brake on. The offense is good, but nowhere near Denver's calibur. The closest it could be to being an upset is if the skins make a game of it and it becomes a shootout. This isnt rocket science. The Redskins are bad. Denver isnt. Denver should win handily, even with that thing they pretend is a defense, because the Redskins defense is just as bad. Maybe worse.

How? The skins defense is abysmal. They couldnt stop a car with the the emergency brake on. The offense is good, but nowhere near Denver's calibur. The closest it could be to being an upset is if the skins make a game of it and it becomes a shootout. This isnt rocket science. The Redskins are bad. Denver isnt. Denver should win handily, even with that thing they pretend is a defense, because the Redskins defense is just as bad. Maybe worse.

their defense is nothing special and redskins are gonna be motivated to win for their coach and besides weird things happen in the nfl

their defense is nothing special and redskins are gonna be motivated to win for their coach and besides weird things happen in the nfl

Nobody gets motivated for Shanahan. Hes one of the least likeable coaches. If it werent for Schiano, I would say least liked period.

I anticipate the skins leaning heavily on the run game for as long as they can keep it close. If Griffin has a lot of passing yards, I suspect it will be from playing catch-up.

...I'm as big a Griffin supporter as there is on these boards, but no way do I think these two belong in the same breath at this time.

Kinda surprised this isn't getting more attention. Sure rg3 and the redskins aren't doing that good, but they looked good vs the bears and its another future meets past type of matchup

yeah, and it is the best game this week. ( not that that's saying much since this week is snooze fest)

No, it really boils down to which DC do you have more confidence in to tighten the screws & revamp the D: Jim Haslett or Jack Del Rio? My money is on Jack everytime in that head to head matchup. 

Hasslett will be fired once the Skins season ends IMO. 

This is the one of the few times ill root for the Redskins to win because if they beat Denver, it helps our chances of getting a #1 seed and first round bye(The Chiefs will lose at least 4 games because their schedule gets harder). So RG3, Morris and their defense needs to play great to knock off the Broncos.