Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

brady's streak of tds ends

CR91

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady sounded extremely frustrated yesterday and today.  You have to think he wants Gronk back badly.  He's about the only major weapon he can expect to come in at this point.  I wonder if Brady is going to push the Pats to either get him a proven weapon this off-season or draft a WR high in the draft. 

I can believe it ended. I actually expected it to happen earlier in the season but with that weather, that defense, and his lack of consistancy on offense...it was going to happen. I actually can't believe Brees streak got snapped....because at least he still had his offense in tact. I will say I was really expecting Brady to start turning things around with these guys by now. Either his receivers are not as good as I thought or something else is the issue. I will say I've noticed he hasn't had as much time to throw lately. His OL has not been it's usual fortress self...but I do believe the combination of Gronk and Amendola will help convert more 3rd downs and lead to more points. With the defense playing the way they are we are back to those glory day Pats...Tom just needs to put up 24pts and they should win most games.

i think you need to look up the definition of irony.

"Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended."  How does that not fit? I would not have expected either long standing record to have been broken by two players within the last two years with one nudging the other for both records.

Brady sounded extremely frustrated yesterday and today. You have to think he wants Gronk back badly. He's about the only major weapon he can expect to come in at this point. I wonder if Brady is going to push the Pats to either get him a proven weapon this off-season or draft a WR high in the draft.

How can you tell he sounded frustrated? Tom Brady always comes across as a robot... I have seen him do interviews where it would be hard to believe that he wasn't reading cue cards off screen. A real Manchurian candidate with awful hair and a bad suit.

i think you need to look up the definition of irony.

I think being second to the same person in two historic records is ironic . . . as opposed to being second to two different QBs . . . with all of the great QBs in our history and with many of them having different records to be second to the same one is ironic . . . I am not sure why it is not ironic . . . its not like one of them is 3rd or 4th or something, just very close 2nd to the same QB in two records that have been around decades and too have both broken just before you by the same person is ironic . . .

How can you tell he sounded frustrated? Tom Brady always comes across as a robot... I have seen him do interviews where it would be hard to believe that he wasn't reading cue cards off screen. A real Manchurian candidate with awful hair and a bad suit.

The words he said...

Guest TeamLoloJones

Good. Hopefully Manning breaks his 50 TD record.

I hope he breaks it week 12 when they play the Pats, so Tommy boy can watch it happen.

Brady sounded extremely frustrated yesterday and today.  You have to think he wants Gronk back badly.  He's about the only major weapon he can expect to come in at this point.  I wonder if Brady is going to push the Pats to either get him a proven weapon this off-season or draft a WR high in the draft. 

prolly not. We could have gotten or traded up a little to get Dez Bryant too. Elite WRs just not BB's style.

Most of Brady's woes yesterday was Cincy's Dline over powering our line Oline. They were in the backfield in a hurry. All you can do is tip your hat to a better Dline that day.

the browns scored more points on the bengals than the pats did

And Romo set league records on that imitation Denver D.

Remember too where the game is. The Razor. Mid-Nov. The forecast here in Boston is calling for an early winter. Could see snow by Halloween. That high flying air attack will be grounded.

And Romo set league records on that imitation Denver D.

Remember too where the game is. The Razor. Mid-Nov. The forecast here in Boston is calling for an early winter. Could see snow by Halloween. That high flying air attack will be grounded.

what league records did he set?