Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat V Bengals.. Who you got?

DILLIGAFER

Good match up! I'll take Cincy to win just because its in Cincy.

Shout out to my not so little Bros at this game! They are huge Pats fans and attending their first NFL game! Enjoy the show boys!!

(side note: yes, our family fights a lot during football season.. LOL)

Hard to say.  Pats have Amendola back, which is a big boost for them.  Cincy's defense is really good though.  Cincy does have AJ Green, but they also have Dalton.  But the Pats were able to lock down Julio pretty well last week.  So many things to consider.  I could see it being a really close game, like 31-28 for either team.  If I had to pick, I would take the Pats just because of Brady

Brady loses his record streak of throwing a TD in several consecutive games. That was a really pathetic showing from the Pats offense, but I guess everyone has their bad days. I bet they really miss Wes Welker.

Lousy all around. A ton of drops. No consistency. The only bright side was the D which is legit this year. They will need to bring it again next week against Brees to have a chance unless Gronk comes back.

How did the D look without Wilfork? Is it a huge glaring loss or nothing to worry about?

The Pats offense has been off and on shaky this year but their D suprises me at times actually...

The D played well for the most part. Short yardage plays are where they will miss Wilfork the most.

And hopefully the Saints go into Foxboro next week and put on a repeat of the 2009 MNF game (it'd help for my fantasy team too!).

The Saints will probably clean their clocks. I think the Pats will score a lot more than 6 points, but the Saints have a great offense that can run away with it.

Until the other stat padder that gets a free pass breaks it.

The only merit I have for saying is around game 30 the Saints were losing about 20 points with 30 seconds to go in the game. Drew Brees didnt throw a TD up to that point. so what does he do? Marches down the field in garbage time just to keep his streak alive. He should have never passed Johnny in the first place.

The D played well for the most part. Short yardage plays are where they will miss Wilfork the most.

Yeah it's going to be tough to replace a guy like Wilfork. We'll see as the years goes on.

Despite all the offensive woes I feel the Pats D has been better then I expected. Next weekend vs. the Saints will be a nice test though....one of the toughest games on their schedule for sure.

Still say that angel looks more like a skunk...

It's your age and your eye sight. ;) It's okay though since this avatar brings the Colts good luck. :36dancing:  :yes:

BTW I think skunks are cute so it doesn't bother me LOL.

Yeah it's going to be tough to replace a guy like Wilfork. We'll see as the years goes on.

Despite all the offensive woes I feel the Pats D has been better then I expected. Next weekend vs. the Saints will be a nice test though....one of the toughest games on their schedule for sure.

They threw some rookie in there named Chris Jones and he played pretty good on the D-line.

The Saints will be tough but the Colts wins over SF and Sea give us hope to beat a good NFC team. :)

They threw some rookie in there named Chris Jones and he played pretty good on the D-line.

The Saints will be tough but the Colts wins over SF and Sea give us hope to beat a good NFC team. :)

Glad we can provide some inspiration. ;)

I actually had the Pats winning today and losing next weekend so now I dunno.....lol I am usually wrong about NE when it comes to NFC games it seems.

It's your age and your eye sight. ;) It's okay though since this avatar brings the Colts good luck. :36dancing:  :yes:

BTW I think skunks are cute so it doesn't bother me LOL.

No question the age and eyesight are both issues.... but that thing looks like a skunk mated with a tarantula. 

Glad we can provide some inspiration. ;)

I actually had the Pats winning today and losing next weekend so now I dunno.....lol I am usually wrong about NE when it comes to NFC games it seems.

It's tough to win on the road against a tough defense, a tough crowd and tough weather conditions. Brady and the offense will have to play much better at home next week. Maybe Gronk will be able to play. :help:

people still discount the saints defense because how BAD they were last year and their offense. if the game were in new orleans, the patriots would have no chance

Most discount the Pats defense too based on last year. They are better defense this year than the Saints. But Saints O is much better. Not sure we will win even though it is at home. Rooks have to play better.

Most discount the Pats defense too based on last year. They are better defense this year than the Saints. But Saints O is much better. Not sure we will win even though it is at home. Rooks have to play better.

Yeah, Brees actually beat the Bears which a lot of analysts didn't expect...the Saints are looking respectable again.