Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brazill

PrincetonTiger

Pags said Bradshaw was taking a few weeks to decide what to do. Is the ir but will return still an option at this point in the season?

There is a 98.9% he'll just do the surgery. I think the 2 weeks he's taking is just to prepare himself. Gotta be taking a toll on him mentally to just be coming off the foot surgery now needing neck surgery

Pags said Bradshaw was taking a few weeks to decide what to do. Is the ir but will return still an option at this point in the season?

Yes the IR with return designation is still an option. Whoever gets that designation will be eligible to return to practice after 6 weeks (I believe) and can play again after8 weeks

My bet is David reed

Reed is a return man and if we cut him the only other one really on the roster is Vaughn who hasn't been very good at it.  That's why I thought Griff was going to make room for Brazil because while I think Griff is a better WR than Reed Reed isn't really here to be a WR.  I think we just wait and see what the health status is on Monday for everyone and then figure it out. 

So when does the Brazill decision need to be made?

After watching Reed in today's game, it would be nice to see Lavon try to run back some kicks and punts...plus he is a reasonable receiver.

I believe the team had a one week roster exemption so they should make a decision by sometime on Monday.

Any way we could sneak Montori Hughes onto the PS?

He has not been active this year, and when we needed a DL we got Lawrence Guy off a PS and he has played well enough to stay.

i doubt it

although it is frustrating that he can't contribute