Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

He Returns

Dark Superman

Guest TeamLoloJones

On the radio station I was listening to, they thought it would be David Reed or Griff Whalen, more probably Griff Whalen.

With Bradshaw hurting it makes more sense to me to activate K Williams for kick returns and cut Reed.  We also have 27 on defense, so I would expect thats where a cut comes from.

On the radio station I was listening to, they thought it would be David Reed or Griff Whalen, more probably Griff Whalen.

I thought Griff looked better than Brazil in the preseason.  I'd rather cut Reed.  We can kneel down in the endzone and get basically the same field position.

I thought Griff looked better than Brazil in the preseason.  I'd rather cut Reed.  We can kneel down in the endzone and get basically the same field position.

I would much prefer that they keep Griff, but I really have no basis for that opinion.  I really don't know what kind of player Brazil is vs. Whalen.

Keep Griff, dump Reed. Use Vaughn as the designated take a knee return man.

Lol!  They could send the water boy out as the designated take-a-knee man.  Why spend a roster spot?

Francois will hopefully be back. We can cut Guy and Reed and bring up kerwynn and lavon

We need to keep Guy...apparently Montori cannot play the game yet, even though he holds down a spot on the 53...we should try to send Montori to the PS...the PS is the place for developmental projects.