Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blaine Gabbert

BronxColtNYC

He has a QBR (ESPN) rating of 1.2 this season and someone made a video about how good he is?

I didn't even know the ESPN QBR could go that low.

If Jacksonville pulls off the upset it will be because they were able to stop the run, had success running the ball, and played lights out on special teams. They have blocked a few punts this season and we know what the Jags Kicker can do.

That was Hulk Hogans song from the 80's till early 2000's, Great song. As to the game and Gabbert, we should be able to get pressures from the right side of the Jags O Line with speed rushes, Show him different looks to keep him guessing and holding ono the ball a little longer

I'm going to be so sad when he throws for 300 yards and 2 TDs against us today.

Believe it or not I could see it happening unless Manusky actually realizes that our Corners are best in press coverage, we had a great win vs San Fran but San Fran did abandon the run for whatever reason, prior to that they were running wild on us, Least we dont have to worry about the read option this week

Believe it or not I could see it happening unless Manusky actually realizes that our Corners are best in press coverage, we had a great win vs San Fran but San Fran did abandon the run for whatever reason, prior to that they were running wild on us, Least we dont have to worry about the read option this week

I seriously hate playing Jax.

That was Hulk Hogans song from the 80's till early 2000's, Great song. As to the game and Gabbert, we should be able to get pressures from the right side of the Jags O Line with speed rushes, Show him different looks to keep him guessing and holding ono the ball a little longer

You are thinking of "Real American" by Rick Derringer. The song in the video is a ripoff of "American Made" by Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boots band which was Hogan's theme song when he arrived in WCW in 1994, He kept that theme song until he joined the nWo in 1996 at which time he swtiched to Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix. He switched back the "American Made" on August 9,1999 until he left the company (WCW). When he came back to WWE he used the nWo theme until after Wrestlemania X8, when he then switched to his old 80's Theme Real American.

Sorry I'm a pro wrestling geek.

You are thinking of "Real American" by Rick Derringer. The song in the video is a ripoff of "American Made" by Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boots band which was Hogan's theme song when he arrived in WCW in 1994, He kept that theme song until he joined the nWo in 1996 at which time he swtiched to Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix. He switched back the "American Made" on August 9,1999 until he left the company (WCW). When he came back to WWE he used the nWo theme until after Wrestlemania X8, when he then switched to his old 80's Theme Real American.

The late 80's and through the early 2000's (until WWE bought out WCW)now those were the good old days, I cant get into it now very much at all, When the Undertaker retires that will be the final nail in my childhood

The late 80's and through the early 2000's (until WWE bought out WCW)now those were the good old days, I cant get into it now very much at all, When the Undertaker retires that will be the final nail in my childhood

You guys are making me feel old. My nail was when Dick the Bruiser died.  :strong:

You guys are making me feel old. My nail was when Dick the Bruiser died.  :strong:

Wrestling sure is not what is used to be, less cage matches, Gimmicks stink now for the most part, you get some good matches sometimes but I dont like most of the story lines. depressing really. Its like Vince bought out his competition so he quit trying as hard

You are thinking of "Real American" by Rick Derringer. The song in the video is a ripoff of "American Made" by Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boots band which was Hogan's theme song when he arrived in WCW in 1994, He kept that theme songt' until he joined the nWo in 1996 at which time he swtiched to Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix. He switched back the "American Made" on August 9,1999 until he left the company (WCW). When he came back to WWE he used the nWo theme until after Wrestlemania X8, when he then switched to his old 80's Theme Real American.

Sorry I'm a pro wrestling geek.

That's beyond geeky. Wow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now