Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowherd predicts Lucks worst game ever Sunday

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowherd is consistently anti-Colts the few times I have bothered to listen to him. This really isn't a surprise. Like jvan said, he may be right, or he could be completely wrong. He's just guessing like anyone else. Although it is tough to see it being worse than Luck's pick 6-fest with the Pats last season.

Oh, boy.....   here we go again.....       "This guy is always anti-Colts!"

For the record....

Cowherd predicted the Colts would make the playoffs this season.

For the record....

Cowherd predicted we stand a good chance of making the Super Bowl next season (Feb of 2015)

For the record....

Cowherd's favorite young QB is.........................................   Andrew Luck.

How much more Pro-Colts does a guy have to be????

And, for the record.....    I think he's one of ESPN's best talents....

Sounds like he's on the weed again.....

But Colin needs to say things like this to get anybody to listen middays

I think he doesn't need things like that. Todays program (at least for me) is a potentially better draw. IE: Next up is David Shaw (head Coach at Stnaford)  and Cowherd says he'll ask for the secret on how to beat Chip Kelly and the read option...

This should (hopefully) be good! :)

Cowherd will eat cow. He will admit how wrong he was and will talk up Luck and the Colts. He was high on the Colts until lately. Cowherd is just like any casual fan of another cities team, they dismiss the team at the first sign of trouble, then comeback when the team improves.

Cowherd will eat cow. He will admit how wrong he was and will talk up Luck and the Colts. He was high on the Colts until lately. Cowherd is just like any casual fan of another cities team, they dismiss the team at the first sign of trouble, then comeback when the team improves.

I disagree, he was just picking the 49ers this week, thats all.

He did place a 100 dollar bet that we would go to the AFC Championship game lol.

Real money.

Yes, it's going to be ugly but there's not much we can do about it. Just hope for few injuries against a very physical team. It would not surprise me to see someone go down with a season-ender. And various other injuries of varying sorts and degrees. If we can escape out of there with our dignity and just a couple dings here and there, then we did more than Cowherd thought we would. GO COLTS !!!!

You are the one person on this board I don't quite understand... nothing good ever comes from your fingers. More like go away, and same goes for Cowherd too. He and Skip are both pretty brutal.

And you know your team did good when instead of the NFL calling

Colin Kaepernick highlights from Colts game Highlights they call it

Colin Kaepernick's rough moments instead!!  http://www.nfl.com/v...s-rough-moments

To be honest, I think Kaep did everything he could. A couple of those plays were his fault but almost all of that video was defensive highlights. They should rename that video.

heeeeheeheeeeeeee

Go back down to the river and sit in your van for a while and try to figure it out.

Andrew Luck IS a STR8 up baller.

Yes, it's going to be ugly but there's not much we can do about it.  Just hope for few injuries against a very physical team.  It would not surprise me to see someone go down with a season-ender.  And various other injuries of varying sorts and degrees.  If we can escape out of there with our dignity and just a couple dings here and there, then we did more than Cowherd thought we would.  GO COLTS !!!!

Ya, he loves Luck...  

He totally OVERESTIMATED the NINERS.      as many did.

They have NOT been good on D for 9 games now.    And their top pass catchers are ALL out.     Boldin is slow, new, and OLD.   He doesn't count.

He did place a 100 dollar bet that we would go to the AFC Championship game lol.

Real money.

Cowherd is a preachy dude but he is probably the most sensible of ALL the mouths in the box nationwide.

Monday morning he WILL talk Andrew Luck up LIKE HE IS THE SECOND COMING...........

And I will love it....

the problem here is that you actually listen to colin cowherd

Search?  where?   What are U talking about?

My morning radio routine is ....       

NO MIKE AND MIKE....    the most useless waste of time on the airwaves.

Kick OFF with ,...  Grady and Big Joe   10-12

Mix in some Cowherd with the most arrogant loud mouth of all..   but he is local...    Dan Dakich from 12-3.

And 3 on it's a constant flip back and forth between JMV and Quirky and Schultz.      (1070 and 1260)   Neither are really very good but they talk Indy sports.

Greg Cosell and Chris Landry are the ONLY "experts" worth listening too..... 

you should search outside of espn radio

WOW..    Preach brother... 

SPOT ON>>>    

Just because Cowherd may "doubt" AL @ SF while being a 10 point underdog does not mean he cannot be on Luck's jock.

Which he is..  hehehee.ee..    This win is so satisfying in so many ways......

Oh, boy.....   here we go again.....       "This guy is always anti-Colts!"

For the record....

Cowherd predicted the Colts would make the playoffs this season.

For the record....

Cowherd predicted we stand a good chance of making the Super Bowl next season (Feb of 2015)

For the record....

Cowherd's favorite young QB is.........................................   Andrew Luck.

How much more Pro-Colts does a guy have to be????

And, for the record.....    I think he's one of ESPN's best talents....

Why should I take any stock into what Cowherd says, he is almost on the level of Skip Bayless with some outrageous comments...Thats his job, create controversy, create debate.....and finally......create interest, we dominated the game for the better part of 3 and a half Quarters

I was on board with Hans Moleman earlier in the thread that just because maybe things didn't look promising doesn't mean we will lose.  I was hoping Cowherd wouild be wrong.  and you called him!  In fact, his segment "Where Colin was Right, ans where Colin was {horribly!} wrong" is coming right up as I type!  Get that crown out for him...  :)

the problem here is that you actually listen to colin cowherd

A lot good about him, just not everything.  Your loss, not mine. :)

And he renamed  his Blazin 5 to the Blase' 5 today.  1-4 this time.  ;)  (or 1-3-1, if Chargers was a push)

And he is now eating his crow about the Colts game.  Love it!

Guest TeamLoloJones

Actually, he didn't He gave Colts full credit for a surprising result.  He is very much owning his mistake.   :)

Good for him, he is used to being wrong alot...Skip Bayless could learn a thing or two from Colin.

To be honest, I think Kaep did everything he could. A couple of those plays were his fault but almost all of that video was defensive highlights. They should rename that video.

They wouldn't do that... that means they'd have to give credit to the Colts defense.  I think they are just trying to say "Niners had a rough day".... Forget the fact that we played nearly flawless football.