Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Orlando station Jags game: "We apologize for any inconvenience."

ReMeDy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/orlando-station-apologizes-having-show-jacksonville-jaguars-game-175955359--nfl.html

scrolljagsgame.jpg

While the rest of the country watched the Manning's duke it out, most of Florida and California were forced to watch the Jags-Raiders game due to regional coverage rules. What results is an awkward moment where the Orlando station feels the need to display what looks like a weather alert apologizing for showing the game.

Yea, you know your team is bad when your own station is apologizing for showing the game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/orlando-station-apologizes-having-show-jacksonville-jaguars-game-175955359--nfl.html

scrolljagsgame.jpg

While the rest of the country watched the Manning's duke it out, most of Florida and California were forced to watch the Jags-Raiders game due to regional coverage rules. What results is an awkward moment where the Orlando station feels the need to display what looks like a weather alert apologizing for showing the game.

Yea, you know your team is bad when your own station is apologizing for showing the game.

Oh this is too good.  Must share on FB for my wife's friends from Jacksonville.  

scrolljagsgame.jpg

LOL! The only thing missing is a notice where to tune in to the NFL Redzone channel for their local cable and satellite carriers.  Ha ha!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For what it’s worth: there are videos of a younger Chris Ballard ranting and cursing about college players getting anonymous negative reports. He really gets heated on that subject. 
    • I think there are aspects of players that have better fits with certain teams than with others, and so that's why they are eventually picked.  And rosters have different levels of depth, impacting why they are picked by some teams and not others.  The FO knows players attributes, I'm not saying they just throw a dart.   I think all teams know exactly the same things about players.  They hire staff from other teams, who then go onto yet other teams.  They all have the same info, and their FO staffs have the same training as every other staff, and same third party vendor analytics.  Late round players that turn into all-stars were simply missed by "the system".  The one team who picked that player benefitted by some sort of miniscule motivation they had over another team, like no depth at EDGE or the desire to train a QB into hopefully becoming a backup.   I'm assuming ADM was picked by Ballard because of several risk factors coming together where it did.  Its worth taking the risk about attitude given his #1WR traits and production, combined with the knowledge that the Colts don't really have a #1Wr on the roster....like ADM can be.     My opinion is that if you plucked Ballard out of his chair just before we went on the clock, and replaced him with any one of the other 31 GMs who were charged with the responsibility of picking player 52, any other GM probably would have made the same decision for the Colts that Ballard did.  Heck, I'd bet half of the fans would have too, and making picks isn't their full time job and background.
    • Yep, Latu on draft day receiving the call from the Colts  
    • Thanks.  This is exactly what I was hoping for.   I handed the ball to you and just let you run with it.   Much appreciated.  
    • Nevermind, Woods is 80. He wore 0 in college. 
  • Members

• B~Town

B~Town 311

• stitches

stitches 19,720

• KB

KB 1,143

• Down under wonder

Down under wonder 11

• Superman

Superman 20,916

Moderators