Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

call me crazy if you want

danlhart87

Chiefs were impressive ... against a bad team. Still, what a great start for them to gain confidence. Reid has that O going and the D is solid. They will challenge the Broncs this year.

Do you always have to get the Broncos in every reply you make?  :dunno: I thought you had a thing for Brady not Manning.  :funny:  I disagree about the Chiefs challenging the Broncos by the way. :)

Do you always have to get the Broncos in every reply you make?  :dunno: I thought you had a thing for Brady not Manning.  :funny:  I disagree about the Chiefs challenging the Broncos by the way. :)

I was responding to the OP who said the Chiefs would win the west. I have been talking about the Chiefs being a contender in the West all off-season. I don't think they win the division but they can take a game off the Broncos maybe at home. I see them as a wild card potentially.

Did you see who they played..?

Jacksonville is pretty good! Their offense lit up the Chiefs with a whopping two p....oh, wait, that was the defense. Nvm.

So many terrible teams this season. I'm afraid we might be one of them, but at least we have a very good QB and one very good WR. Just enough to set us apart and help us win some games.

As for that division, if any team is going to be relevant sans the Broncos it's more likely to be SD than KC imo. If Rivers lays up another stinker of a season then forget them, too.

They'll be competitive, but about the boldest prediction you can make is that the Chiefs will push for a wild card.  I just don't see Alex Smith being the difference between a 2012 2-14 Chiefs and a 2013 12-4 AFC W champion.  I mean, the guy is better than he gets credit for.  I just don't see it being that big of a difference.  They top out at 10-6 IMO.