Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady carted off the field.

Indyfan4life

Tom Brady left Wednesday's joint practice with the Bucs after tweaking his left knee.

We're only posting because the news is sure to generate undue panic. Per the Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud, Brady stayed in to complete a few more passes before departing. Perhaps Brady will miss a practice or two, but it almost certainly won't be a major issue. Few players are more adept at playing through pain.

Source: Mike Reiss on Twitter Aug 14 - 3:29 PM

I never read anything about him being carted off, just that he was down then played a couple snaps then went back to trainers after feeling something in his knee.

NOT CARTED OFF

Brady limped off the field, favoring his left knee, at one point during practice, but he returned to practice shortly thereafter. However, it didn’t last long, as the quarterback continued to keep a close eye on that left knee. He eventually walked off the field, talked with Bill Belichick and offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, and left practice with the team trainer.

Brady, 36, underwent reconstructive surgery on that same knee in 2008 after suffering an injury in Week 1 that cost him the entire season. He has played in all 64 regular-season and seven postseason games since then.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/08/14/tom-brady-leaves-practice-with-apparent-injury/

According to multiple reports, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just felt something in his left knee in practice, and then  left the field after consulting with coach Bill Belichick.

During their joint practice with the Buccaneers, Brady grabbed his left knee , thats when first left and then came back

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/14/brady-leaves-practice-looking-at-knee/

Guest TeamLoloJones

They like to blow things out of proportion, unfortunately.

Watch Skip Bayless say Brady better watch out if Tebow gets more reps now...it's Timmy's job to lose!!!...and somewhere in his ridiculous rant he find a way to bring up how RG3 is 10 times better than Luck.

Latest news.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Tom Brady's (knee) teammates were "real down" and "very scared" after he left Wednesday's practice.

It's unclear if they were down/scared simply because Brady left, or if the injury actually appeared to be serious. It's worth remembering that Brady stayed in for a few plays after getting rolled up by LT Nate Solder, but that's not a foolproof sign he's avoided major injury. Patriots president Jonathan Kraft said he doesn't believe the injury is serious. Hold your breath, and stay tuned.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Aug 14 - 5:09 PM

Guest TeamLoloJones

I hope Brady is okay, he is a bitter rival, but I want him on the field competing.  The year he missed was a lot like Peyton's year, the NFL just wasn't quite the same.

Guest TeamLoloJones

:heh:

Now watch a backup (TEBOW) get them 12 wins and still nobody get that Tom has it pretty good.

Skip Bayless, "Today was a good day"

Jonathan Kraft just said on the radio about Brady...'I do not know what happened or the state that he's in, but when I asked the question, it did not appear to be that bad'

hey he was able to put weight on it, thats a good sign but still cant say 100 % accuracy its only a mild issue till get MRI