Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's Not Overreact

Legend of Luck

Please dont use "LOL" its to be used by pre-pubescent middle class kids and the lazy. Something you as a baltimore ravens fan should be able to understand considering thats 60% of your fanbase, the other 40% are bitter middle aged men waiting to die like there parents dreams of the Colts moving back. Cant wait for your team to move out of baltimore as well. Now im done.

Don't disparage " LoL " please. Thx.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as he posts here, you would think he is

Unfortunately, and not wishing to peck at the corpse of the topic like the namesake corvid, I think he is a fan of a ball club who in his opinion have got their name wrong..... 

Still, a lot of time to spend on another team's board to keep going over the same history. I can't comment as I wasn't even born let alone following the NFL, but at some point surely you have to say done is done and move on?! 

How does losing to the Bills lead to a discussion on who owns the Colts? Was it that bad we'd rather talk about anything else?

you must not of seen Castronzos' inability to block Mario

Castonzo regressed last season.

For whatever reason he was constantly late off the snap.

Watch him in slow-mo and see if he continues it.

He was much worse last season than our homers would ever admit.

I hope he gets it fixed.

I didn't get worked up to an over reaction

enjoyed the first quarter

became increasingly bored and hoped that the coaches saw what they needed to make some decisions about roster spaces

the size of the loss did cause me to raise an eye brow

special teams caused me to raise both eye brows

even for preseason........that was not good

Unfortunately, and not wishing to peck at the corpse of the topic like the namesake corvid, I think he is a fan of a ball club who in his opinion have got their name wrong..... 

Still, a lot of time to spend on another team's board to keep going over the same history. I can't comment as I wasn't even born let alone following the NFL, but at some point surely you have to say done is done and move on?! 

How does losing to the Bills lead to a discussion on who owns the Colts? Was it that bad we'd rather talk about anything else?

If you read what I said, most of it was about Cleveland. I was correcting an incorrect assertion. I am not trying to re-educate people like a North Vietnamese prison camp, just correcting a statement made by another member. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Next time someone says Cleveland and Baltimore is the same franchise, I'll leave it to Warhorse to correct them. 

I'll say it one more time. The Colts looked like a team that has had zero contact since the Bmore loss. It'll come together, but there where a few red flags. Our 3's playing their 3's and they were clearly from a coaching perspective more prepared for a football game.

I wouldn't painc, but the boss isn't wrong.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 12, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, August 12, 2013 - quoted removed post

This is NOT overreacting!

Even Jim Irsay was upset and gave proper sh## to "his commanders".

Wake up, you mindless cheerleaders with the rose-colored glasses!

Wow, he even tweeted about it...things just got serious. :shifty:

If you read what I said, most of it was about Cleveland. I was correcting an incorrect assertion. I am not trying to re-educate people like a North Vietnamese prison camp, just correcting a statement made by another member. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Next time someone says Cleveland and Baltimore is the same franchise, I'll leave it to Warhorse to correct them.

U sure set me straight. Like you said, other that the owner, the players, and the front office personnel, the Ravens were practically a expansion team.

And he, like you, would be wrong.

Did you know that Houston has a football team not called the Oilers? Yeah, it's true, and there's one in Tennessee that occasionally wears the Oiler uni as a throw back! Weird, right? 

(I'm screwing around, I agree with you on this)