Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Underdog Colts Players

SubZero

I actually might go with Sambrano. He made some nice plays last night.

I WANT it to be Justice Cunningham or Kelly.

im a fan of sambrano, but you just gotta love the size of kelly. ive also heard hes got some good hands

im a fan of sambrano, but you just gotta love the size of kelly. ive also heard hes got some good hands

You know, I was really disappointed that Kelly really became irrelevant during team drills last night. Looked good in passing drills, but was totally invisible during any team work.

You know, I was really disappointed that Kelly really became irrelevant during team drills last night. Looked good in passing drills, but was totally invisible during any team work.

that doesnt bother me. Im more interested on how he does sunday

just saying you dont need that much speed when you have a body like kelly's

no but you still have to be able to separate and Johnson and Fitz can do that, Im not saying he wont make it, I just dont see that he has much going for him except height

no but you still have to be able to separate and Johnson and Fitz can do that, Im not saying he wont make it, I just dont see that he has much going for him except height

you can triple team fitz and he'll stay come down with the ball

Dan Moore. Injury has put him on the shelf, but he's still in camp. Don't know if it means anything, but his play style reminds me a lot of one of the NFLs current underdogs turned fan favorite, John Kuhn. I don't know how he's done in camp otherwise, if he has at all, but I'm rooting for him as a HB/FB hybrid who plays special teams, as ST is where any guy who is likely to be an underdog will have to play for a while.

Rayford is another guy I've been hearing a lot about. A 6'7 267 lb. 3-4 linebacker sounds like a weird underdog, but as a 27 year old NFL Rookie, what else could he be?

I too would like to see Kelly land on the roster. Also I would like to see Harnish safely on this years roster based on what I have been hearing. Since Hasselbeck only has this and one more year, I'm guessing The Colts won't take a chance of loosing him on the practice squad, which I'm certain they would.

Emmett Cleary but I think Dan Moore still has a shot

Griff Whalen

I'd love to say C.O. Prime but ILB depth will be hard to overcome for him

Given that Prime was already cut once before camp even started -- then reclaimed and brought back -- it looks like he's an incredibly long shot to even get past the 75 man roster cut-down date....

Just sayin.....

I think Teddy Willams will make the team as the 5th CB. Hes been the #1CB on the 2nd team he's big 6'2 205 lbs, 4.3 speed, and has great upside. Given Toler injury history were gonna need someone like Teddy who can step in and play on the outside, Butler and Vaughn are better suited for the slot.

A lot of guys I expect to make the roster are mentioned already...but I'm going to say Chandler Harnish.  I'm going to say that after pre-season, we won't be able to put him on the PS for fear that someone else will steal him.  Three QBs this year!  Other than him, I'm seconding Teddy Williams.  He's running ahead of Gordy, Price, and the other possibilities...

I guess because of his injury history, Ijalana could be considered an under-dog.  However, I think that he is one of our most talented OL (if healthy) so I don't really consider him an underdog.  I think he makes the roster and sees playing time this year -- hopefully at RG.  He is one of our most versatile OL, and can play anywhere on the line except center -- I am hoping he comes in and gets time at RG, and doesn't ever have to move to tackle b/c Costanzo and Cherilus stay healthy.

I think Danous Estenor has a shot at cracking our final 53, but not much of one.

I am going to say Ashante Williams is my #1 pick for underdog.

I guess because of his injury history, Ijalana could be considered an under-dog.  However, I think that he is one of our most talented OL (if healthy) so I don't really consider him an underdog.  I think he makes the roster and sees playing time this year -- hopefully at RG.  He is one of our most versatile OL, and can play anywhere on the line except center -- I am hoping he comes in and gets time at RG, and doesn't ever have to move to tackle b/c Costanzo and Cherilus stay healthy.

I think Danous Estenor has a shot at cracking our final 53, but not much of one.

I am going to say Ashante Williams is my #1 pick for underdog.

Geez, I hope Ijalana can stay healthy...he would be a big unexpected boost for the Colts O-line.