Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else getting Game Rewind?

ColtStrong

Can I ask why you get audio pass if you have the other 2?

If I can't get the game through a streaming live link, I can always listen to the game live. Also, the TV broadcasters are often so bad, I just turn down the volume and get the calls from Bob Lamey!

Yup just renewed mine the other day. I get the complete package to watch every team. It's the greatest football invention after RedZone.

I especially love that you can watch every play of any game in 30 min. I don't need to see and hear everything between plays for teams I don't root for.

I especially love that you can watch every play of any game in 30 min. I don't need to see and hear everything between plays for teams I don't root for.

I completely agree. I don't get why they haven't made that condensed feature also for the games in the previous seasons. Only thing I don't like with Rewind is that the picture quality goes in and out while I'm watching it, and I seem to only be able to get max video quality for the 2012 season games.

I completely agree. I don't get why they haven't made that condensed feature also for the games in the previous seasons. Only thing I don't like with Rewind is that the picture quality goes in and out while I'm watching it, and I seem to only be able to get max video quality for the 2012 season games.

They're probably limiting bandwidth for seasons other than 2012, since most people will want to watch last years games until the new season starts.

Already got it, already watched all of last seasons games, and its the only way i will be able to watch this seasons games.  So i wont be visiting any sports pages or this forum until the monday after the games...

Why is game rewind the only way you can watch games?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 6, 2013 - illegal
Hidden by Nadine, August 6, 2013 - illegal

I thought GamePass was only for out of country people?

I'm right here in Indiana and I can tell you the answer to your question is both yes, you're right and no, you're wrong. PM me if you want and I will explain in more detail. Otherwise, it would be best to let it be.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 6, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, August 6, 2013 - quoted removed post

I'm right here in Indiana and I can tell you the answer to your question is both yes, you're right and no, you're wrong. PM me if you want and I will explain in more detail. Otherwise, it would be best to let it be.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yup just renewed mine the other day. I get the complete package to watch every team. It's the greatest football invention after RedZone.

I tried NFL RedZone for awhile back when I had Dish TV & I detested it. All it did was show TDs across the league. Not designed for fans who wanna see full games; it just catered to fantasy football & gambling addicts IMO. 

Technically, it's not the only way you can watch games. ;)

Well they dont air them here, and im not paying like 300 to watch one football team.  Other than that, i know theres probably ways to watch them live and free from somewhere, but idk where that would be.

If I can't get the game through a streaming live link, I can always listen to the game live. Also, the TV broadcasters are often so bad, I just turn down the volume and get the calls from Bob Lamey!

Bob Lamey is fantastic to listen to on Sirus XM Satellite Radio since I don't live in INDY,but let's not leave out his co-anchor broadcast partner Will Wolford either. Crap, according to Wikipedia, it says this: "In 2013, he will become the new head football coach at his alma mater of St. Xavier High, replacing the retiring Mike Glaser." Darn it, if this is true, SW1 is depressed now...Bob & Wil complemented each other very well on the air. Can a more reputable source confirm this fact? Shoot man! Now, I am really bummed man. The guy was marvelous on the radio...sigh...

http://www.courier-journal.com/VideoNetwork/1822915228001/Will-Wolford-named-new-coach-at-Louisville-St-Xavier

Hey Douzer, are you gonna keep your Michael Westen avatar when USA ends it's final "Burn Notice" on cable this year? Just curious...

$39.95 and you get every game from the season to watch at any time. Just not live though. Sunday games become available at midnight.

Do you know if this service is available in the UK? Or is it just US?

Bob Lamey is fantastic to listen to on Sirus XM Satellite Radio since I don't live in INDY,but let's not leave out his co-anchor broadcast partner Will Wolford either. Crap, according to Wikipedia, it says this: "In 2013, he will become the new head football coach at his alma mater of St. Xavier High, replacing the retiring Mike Glaser." Darn it, if this is true, SW1 is depressed now...Bob & Wil complemented each other very well on the air. Can a more reputable source confirm this fact? Shoot man! Now, I am really bummed man. The guy was marvelous on the radio...sigh...

http://www.courier-journal.com/VideoNetwork/1822915228001/Will-Wolford-named-new-coach-at-Louisville-St-Xavier

Hey Douzer, are you gonna keep your Michael Westen avatar when USA ends it's final "Burn Notice" on cable this year? Just curious...

Thought I heard Sorgi will be in the booth now. Anyone else hear this or did I dream it?

Thought I heard Sorgi will be in the booth now. Anyone else hear this or did I dream it?

I wouldn't mind hearing Jim Sorgi after Mr. Wilford steps down. As a UW-Madison Alumni myself, I wanna see how well a fellow Badger performs in the booth GoDeep. I'm no authority on INDY radio broadcast decisions though so your guess is probably better educated than mine would ever be. 

do you know if that is available outside of US? like in Mexico :)

It would be a lot easier for you to figure that out from down there than we could from up here. Just go to nfl.com to the gamepass tab and give it a whirl.

I tried NFL RedZone for awhile back when I had Dish TV & I detested it. All it did was show TDs across the league. Not designed for fans who wanna see full games; it just catered to fantasy football & gambling addicts IMO. 

I think it excels at what it's supposed to do. It's purpose is to show you every TD that happens on Sunday, including all the other big plays. And at around 3:30pm and 6:30 pm it provides more drama than anything I've ever seen. You get to witness every close finish and it makes those boring games (any game involving the Jets) interesting and exciting. I prefer to watch full games, but I could never watch every full game on Sunday, there's just not enough hours in that one day to do so.

It would be a lot easier for you to figure that out from down there than we could from up here. Just go to nfl.com to the gamepass tab and give it a whirl.

well if its just going to nfl.com then figuring out from down here or up there is the same :)

I asked cause i thought he already knew...i was just being a little lazy geez.  but yea, i shoulod have looked myself

You know SW, that's not a popular position and I usually just ignore the topic since so many people think it's the cat's meow - but I don't have much use for it myself. I'm sure that many watch it simply because it's better than nothing, or because they don't care for the full games available to them, but I'm sure that many fit into the groups you mention. I suspect that it also appeals to the video game addled "GIVE ME MORE STIMULATION NOW" junkies.

They should change the name to RedBull channel, both for it's pointlessness and for what you'd have to consume in vast quantities to keep up with it - all without actually watching a football game.

well if its just going to nfl.com then figuring out from down here or up there is the same :)

I asked cause i thought he already knew...i was just being a little lazy geez.  but yea, i shoulod have looked myself

I wasn't trying to be a jerk. The point is that when I looked it up here previously it would be to see what was available up here. For all I know your internet connection is programmed to route you to a Mexican version of the site with an entirely different set of options. My experience is useless to you. The only accurate way to find out if you can get it is to try and sign up for it.

Well they dont air them here, and im not paying like 300 to watch one football team.  Other than that, i know theres probably ways to watch them live and free from somewhere, but idk where that would be.

I've willingly paid more like $800/year to watch one football team - after decades of frustration because of NOT being able to pay to see them.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk. The point is that when I looked it up here previously it would be to see what was available up here. For all I know your internet connection is programmed to route you to a Mexican version of the site with an entirely different set of options. My experience is useless to you. The only accurate way to find out if you can get it is to try and sign up for it.

oh yea sorry, i know you werent trying to be a jerk, i was kinda joking but not my best answer :)

and btw, no, if you want to go to a latin version you go to a different website. nfl.com is the same for me than is for you

Man, I have tried to do this with a radio station app, but the delay is never constant and I keep having to pause and retime the television.  I really wish that was an option, but it will never be since they need to do the in game promos.  It is so much better listening to someone that actually knows our team and players.