Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they exercise caution Susie!  No doubt the fields are wet...weather just like at my house 20 minutes away.... :)

I saw the other day that you posted you were 20 minutes away and didn't realize you were that close to Anderson.   Learn something new every day I guess. haha

I'm not to sure Andrew falls under the " elite" catagory yet .

Sure he does he was an elite rookie who shoulda got the Roy . 11-5  is how the Colts finished after all they were believed to be the worst team & would be celler dwellers . 12's rookie record was much better than 18's .

If anyone really believes that RG3 deserved the Roy & carried his team into the playoffs with no running game or swiss cheese for a offensive line then yeah your probably right . 

Then Luck may not be elite , IMO Andrew Luck did more with less then any other rookie & yes in my world he is elite .

Was just reading Stampede blue figured I'd share this ..

Tonight at 8:00 PM ET (5:00 PM PT), Brad Wells (me!) will host The Big Blue Shoe Show, with special guest Phil B. Wilson of the Indianapolis Star to talk about Colts training camp for 2013.

Tweet your questions to the show @StampedeBlue.

Phil B was worked for the Star since 1994 and has covered the Colts since 1998.. He now works as an online, video journalist and will host of the Star’s online sports coverage. He also has his excellent Bounce It Off Phil B blog on IndyStar.com.

The second half of the show will feature Stampede Blue contributor Andrew Mishler, who has been at Colts camp since it started. He'll provide his day two update as well as his observations about players in general.

LINK TO THE SHOW 8:00 PM ET

Sure he does he was an elite rookie who shoulda got the Roy . 11-5  is how the Colts finished after all they were believed to be the worst team & would be celler dwellers . 12's rookie record was much better than 18's .

If anyone really believes that RG3 deserved the Roy & carried his team into the playoffs with no running game or swiss cheese for a offensive line then yeah your probably right . 

Then Luck may not be elite , IMO Andrew Luck did more with less then any other rookie & yes in my world he is elite .

Best rookie doesn't equal "elite." He's really good, and his future looks promising, but Luck still has a LOT to do moving forward to be included in that elite group.

Best rookie doesn't equal "elite." He's really good, and his future looks promising, but Luck still has a LOT to do moving forward to be included in that elite group.

My opinion differs Andrew Luck  proved he was the elite rookie doing more with less

Elite amongst the rookies last year - Now he'll prove reasonably soon in the next 2 years that he is .

Its my story I'll spin it my way :thmup:

My opinion differs Andrew Luck  proved he was the elite rookie doing more with less

Elite amongst the rookies last year - Now he'll prove reasonably soon in the next 2 years that he is .

Its my story I'll spin it my way :thmup:

Sure thing.

By the way, you don't need an "elite" quarterback to win a Super Bowl. Neither Flacco nor Eli Manning are elite in my book, but they are the winners of the last two Super Bowls. If we do all the things Irsay mentioned in his tweet, all we need is for Luck to be above average. And I think he can be that, for sure.

You'll have to wait for the next cryptic Irsay twitter message, sorry.

Which don't make sense irsays tweet created a thread about nothing just jibberish  " the Whopper thread "  what was it 40 pages or more ?

I'm curious why start a new training camp thread daily ?

Which don't make sense irsays tweet created a thread about nothing just jibberish  " the Whopper thread "  what was it 40 pages or more ?

I'm curious why start a new training camp thread daily ?

I take some of the blame for that, I suggested our Mod do it that way.  For me, it makes complete sense.  If you want to know what's happening on a particular date, you don't have to dig through a dozen pages to find it.

Sure thing.

By the way, you don't need an "elite" quarterback to win a Super Bowl. Neither Flacco nor Eli Manning are elite in my book, but they are the winners of the last two Super Bowls. If we do all the things Irsay mentioned in his tweet, all we need is for Luck to be above average. And I think he can be that, for sure.

Flacco is a joke that will keep me laughing every time they lose & I expect a lot of losing in bankrupt Baltimore ..

Lil Bro Eli nothing special but he's done something Peyton still has'nt done .  When I think of Eli, Elite is not what i think but to be honest how many active QB's have 2 SB rings .

So Elite kinda depends on your point of view I'm sure Giants fans are happy he's there QB & That San Diego fans cry every time its mentioned & I'm sure Charger fans have my things they call Eli - Elite most likely is not one of them.

Flacco is a joke that will keep me laughing every time they lose & I expect a lot of losing in bankrupt Baltimore ..

Lil Bro Eli nothing special but he's done something Peyton still has'nt done .  When I think of Eli, Elite is not what i think but to be honest how many active QB's have 2 SB rings .

So Elite kinda depends on your point of view I'm sure Giants fans are happy he's there QB & That San Diego fans cry every time its mentioned & I'm sure Charger fans have my things they call Eli - Elite most likely is not one of them.

To me, "elite" isn't measured by rings.

Really can't afford to have Toler hurt.. Hope he's fine.

QFT. I always keep an eye on training camp (And the pre-season games for that matter), while also holding my breath. I don't want to see anybody getting hurt, much less key players.