Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold Predictions for AFC

ruf

Divisions Winners

Colts 12/4

Bills 11/5 prediction here is that the Pats will only go 8/8 and i like the looks of the Bills this year (had the same feeling about the hawks last year but did not make any predictions)

Broncos 14/2

Bengals 10/6

Wild Cards: Huston and Miami

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why the Bills? They're switching D schemes AGAIN, and are changing starting QBs to either a very raw rookie or a very limited vet. The defense in a changing year again won't be good enough to support an offense that is only good running the ball. That's if they have even learned to give CJ the ball.

So the Patriots finish 3rd in the division? Ok.

This is a part of my big prediction. check the roster of the bills look at the OL--- better #2 wr---and i think the qb situation will be much improved also.

the changes in the D will work for them especially with some of the talent on the D.

The Cleveland Browns win the AFC Championship beating the Indianapolis Colts 24-21. Paul Kruger sacks Andrew Luck and forces a fumble that he takes to the 20. Their K comes in and kicks the game Winner.

Chuck Pagano then retires and we rebuild once again

:D

Division winners:

AFC South: Colts (12-4)

AFC North: Steelers (10-6)

AFC East: Patriots (12-4)

AFC West: Broncos (13-3)

Wild Cards: Texans (10-6) & Chargers (10-6)

Yes, Ravens miss the playoffs.

Even with Hernandez & Gronk possibly missing the season you have them going 12-4? Do they even have any other TE's besides those 2?

Even with Hernandez & Gronk possibly missing the season you have them going 12-4? Do they even have any other TE's besides those 2?

Not really. Assuming Gronk doesn't start the season and Hernandez is in jail or something; their top 5 receivers in 2012 (Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd, and Woodhead) won't be on the team week 1.

They'll find people.

A great QB hides weaknesses. As Colts fans, we should know this better than anyone.

Exactly. On ESPN they were saying Tom could potentially be without his top 5 targets from last season but that means nothing. He makes guys look good. They can plug anyone in and he will get them the ball. I hate to say it, but it is true.

Not really. Assuming Gronk doesn't start the season and Hernandez is in jail or something; their top 5 receivers in 2012 (Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd, and Woodhead) won't be on the team week 1.

Well as the other posters just stated. Brady is the type to make his targets look good. Which plays well for me because Josh Boyce got drafted by them so I'll get to see him play. Gotta love it haha

Exactly. On ESPN they were saying Tom could potentially be without his top 5 targets from last season but that means nothing. He makes guys look good. They can plug anyone in and he will get them the ball. I hate to say it, but it is true.

He struggled last year when Gronk was out and Hernandez was nursing an injury. As long as Gronk doesn't miss much time they should be fine.

Tom Brady does not make any wr good ie. Lloyd and Chad. he is more a system qb (a good one though) a system qb could do the same as the back up qb the year TB was injuried i recall 11/5 that year. with TB getting a bit older and not having his te's and wes i'm thinking he will take a step backward (not to mention no cheating) maybe bb can find another way to do that though.

Tom Brady does not make any wr good ie. Lloyd and Chad. he is more a system qb (a good one though) a system qb could do the same as the back up qb the year TB was injuried i recall 11/5 that year. with TB getting a bit older and not having his te's and wes i'm thinking he will take a step backward (not to mention no cheating) maybe bb can find another way to do that though.

Hate the *s hope your right I'd love to see them lose I do think the bills could be good I like Kolb if he can get some protection and the bills actually start him I think he could be a good starting QB

Didn't they pick up that TE off waivers from the Giants last year? Wasn't he supposed to be pretty good? They also have a decent blocking TE with a Samoan name I won't even try to spell. The Pats will still have an above average TE group this year. Maybe one of the Pat fans on this forum can help me with names?

Hate the patriots hope your right I'd love to see them lose I do think the bills could be good I like Kolb if he can get some protection and the bills actually start him I think he could be a good starting QB

Yes I agree I think he can, but I also think the Rookie qb could start and do well. I don't believe he was used to his best skill set at FSU

Yes I agree I think he can, but I also think the Rookie qb could start and do well. I don't believe he was used to his best skill set at FSU

Yeah but I like Kolb more I liked him in Philly and AZ he started good in AZ till the O line got him killed

I think we very well could see B Lloyd coming back, if he hasn't signed anywhere else.

And as someone mentioned in another thread...   look for Tebow to start getting H Back snaps.  

Think about it... 

Brady will be missing

Gronk?  at the beginning of the season at least.

Hernandez..       doesn't look good at all.

Welker             Gone

Lloyd                Gone

Woodhead       Gone

Brady is good...   but what has been the "buggaboo" for NEW New England WR's?   The playbook....      !

This O will be run heavy.   

:rollseyes:    Do you realize how many times NE has changed it's O.

The only constant has been Brady.

Lloyd and Ocho could not learn the playbook    ..   That is fact.

Soooo...   a running option QB will get hurt playing a position that would put him in the open field running around a lot?

If TT is playing Hback or TE he will not be in the game to block.

In fact I would not be surprised if TT has ever missed a game due to injury.

I like Tebow and think he could replace hernandez but i also think he will be injuried playing a different position full time.

Division winners:

AFC South: Colts (12-4)

AFC North: Steelers (10-6)

AFC East: Patriots (12-4)

AFC West: Broncos (13-3)

Wild Cards: Texans (10-6) & Chargers (10-6)

Yes, Ravens miss the playoffs.

Not sure about the Steelers. Their D is just not as intimidating as it was 3+ years ago, and I don't think their O is good enough to make up for the decline. I'm thinking the Bengals are trending in the right direction, and I'd be more inclined to see them claiming the North. IMO.

Hernandez was an All American caliber TE in college and an All Pro caliber TE in the Pro's.

Of course TT would likely not equal his output.   But then again I would never sell that dude short on effort.      

If anyone could do it . ...   it will be him.   If NE does it I guarantee Tebow will be productive and an asset.

Tebow couldn't replace Hernandez on the day of his athletic life.

Hernandez was an All American caliber TE in college and an All Pro caliber TE in the Pro's.

Of course TT would likely not equal his output.   But then again I would never sell that dude short on effort.      

If anyone could do it . ...   it will be him.   If NE does it I guarantee Tebow will be productive and an asset.

looks like they are kicking the tires on Dallas Clark. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/6/23/4457456/nfl-news-vontae-leach-dallas-clark

Like i say i think TT is a good football player and very well could shine. but i think it will be either/or shine a bit and get injuried. he did have concussion in college. and the way NE would benefit from him is using him in a way that could cause more of them

looks like they are kicking the tires on Dallas Clark. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/6/23/4457456/nfl-news-vontae-leach-dallas-clark

I was actually gonna speculate about them possibly signing Clark, but then thought otherwise. Now this comes out of course lol. I suppose he must be keeping up his football form. If he signs with the Patriots, things should intensify even more between them and the Broncos haha

I was actually gonna speculate about them possibly signing Clark, but then thought otherwise. Now this comes out of course lol. I suppose he must be keeping up his football form. If he signs with the Patriots, things should intensify even more between them and the Broncos haha

I'd hate to see Dallas Clark in a New England uniform...

.but he hasnt had 4 surgeries and he isnt about to be 'grabbed up' by the police...

///If he's healthy, he would catch 65-75 passes from Brady easily

They are looking for someone that can learn QUICK.

I'd hate to see Dallas Clark in a New England uniform...

.but he hasnt had 4 surgeries and he isnt about to be 'grabbed up' by the police...

///If he's healthy, he would catch 65-75 passes from Brady easily