Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sixth round selection: John Boyett, safety, Oregon.

trueblueblood

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://youtu.be/vUGGfyAXTzo

I wonder if they will replace Lefeged with this guy, or what are their intentions? I'm just about to give up on predicting who Grigs will pick. Each time I tried, it ends up being somebody I certainly was not thinking about. Looks like the guy can play though.

I would think if all goes as expected , he would be replacing Tom Zbilowski. As of now Lefeged would be 3rd on the depth chart , so why would he need to be replaced ?

I would think if all goes as expected , he would be replacing Tom Zbilowski. As of now Lefeged would be 3rd on the depth chart , so why would he need to be replaced ?

Landry was the 1 that replaced Zbi, Boyett would potentially be the one for replacing Lefeged, Ultimately I think it will be these 4 remaining....Landry.....Bethea.......Boyett.......Swanson

Landry was the 1 that replaced Zbi, Boyett would potentially be the one for replacing Lefeged, Ultimately I think it will be these 4 remaining....Landry.....Bethea.......Boyett.......Swanson

You think Swanson is playing safety and not corner?

And we think that because.....   why?

You think Swanson is playing safety and not corner?

And we think that because.....   why?

Thats what he is listed as on Colts.com currently but it does not specify Free Safety or Strong Safety......Unless he puts on weight (if he makes the team at all) Im thinking FS...He is only listed as 185lbs

omg, we could have gotten J.R. Suchinsuch... we will never win a game ever again. i watched YouTube in this guy... he is terrible because his highlight video had a terrible song playing on it

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I wanted H. R. Puffinstuff!

Okay somewhat more seriously.

He is a Bobzilla Sanders type play maker, a human missle.......we took What about Bob with a 2nd rounder passing up on the chance at Darnell Docket....I am perfectly fine with drafting Bob 2.0 with a 6th......second time's a charm.....or at least a lesser risk.

Landry is a beast of epic proportions (just look at his most recent Twitter postings). Boyett is a smaller Landry and looks faster on the field, despite a significantly faster 40 time. Bethea is Bethea--ultra reliable and always around the ball. I wish we could manage to get all three of these guys on the field in a consistent manner. Choosing is no fun.

Thats what he is listed as on Colts.com currently but it does not specify Free Safety or Strong Safety......Unless he puts on weight (if he makes the team at all) Im thinking FS...He is only listed as 185lbs

Thanks.....

I don't know if that's a typo or if it's accurate....    I think this maybe one of those occasions where I have to write a mailbag question to try and get an answer.....

Appreciate the heads-up....