Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/20

sb41champs

i don't trust any of it. it all just sounds like endless blabber to me

I actually agree here with shakedownstreet.  I have always said the best jobs in America were the weather-man and Kiper/McShay/Mayock/Draft analyst.

We can say this too about NBA...MLB....

I am pretty good at the weather, retired...maybe some of my forum friends and I can start yet another Draft Analysis business.....I bet we could have fun and rattle some cages at the same time...and of course travel and watch exhaustive film sessions.

On second thought.....vacation sounds good....and the draft is near :)  Go Grigson!  Go  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!!

I like Mayock and find Kiper annoying. I can't say that I've even heard McShay.

In general I stay glued to the NFL network during the draft because I find the entire production entertaining, and stay away from ESPN during the draft because I find the entire production annoying. But we are talking about entertainment here, not trust and accuracy. They all know a heck of a lot more than me, and a heck of a lot less than 90% of the front-office professionals in the sport. When you get right down to it I'm not going to remember anything they said by the following day at the latest, and really couldn't care less.

I like Mayock and find Kiper annoying. 

Exactly MAC. Mel Kiper reminds me of a pain in the caboose professor that I was a Graduate Assistant for. Loud, obnoxious, & he always had the need to be be right & have the last word on everything...Sigh... :facepalm:

All of them.

I trust them all.     Doesn't mean I agree with everything they say....     but they've all been around long enough and made enough good calls that I trust them.

I take all of the information I get from them and shape my own opinions....

Everyone in the scouting business -- everyone -- is wrong some of the time.    The goal is to be wrong as few times as possible.  But you're going to be wrong.   It's inherent in the profession.