Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Warmack or Cooper were available at 21 or 22, would you trade up?

If Warmack or Cooper makes it to 21 or 22, they should last to our pick. I think Chicago at 20 is the last big threat to take a OG. And even they will probably go LB.

Green Bay would be a threat to trade up as well if one of those two fell so we would have competition if you ask me. Atlanta could as well

NO, too much.. I would get Fluker @ 24th,, or Warford with a trade down If possible and grab another 3/4 hopefully.

I trust In Grigs and the awesome job he did in his first draft...

Thats your reason to pass on getting arguably the best player in the draft in Warmack? your only giving up a 4th to get arguably the best player in the draft. Even giving up just a 4th to get a top 10 talent in cooper is worth it. That is not too much IMO

I would want to without question but if it would be for a pick this year I would really have to have a hard look at the draft board with our limited picks. If it is for a pick in next years draft The trade would be done without question. 

David DeCastro had similar draft grades and look how far he fell. I doubt they'll both be taken as high as people are saying, and even if it happens, we could do a lot worse than taking a guy like Larry Warford, perhaps by trading down and picking up some extra picks in the process.