Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm convinced Deandre Hopkins

I seriously doubt we go wr early if at all but if we do I think the best move would be trade down into the 2nd round wither either the Dolphins or Bears or 49ers and try to get another 3rd round pick and draft Justin Hunter in the 2nd 

I seriously doubt we go wr early if at all but if we do I think the best move would be trade down into the 2nd round wither either the Dolphins or Bears or 49ers and try to get another 3rd round pick and draft Justin Hunter in the 2nd 

I highly doubt Hunter will be there in the 2nd.  He wont get past the Texans

I highly doubt Hunter will be there in the 2nd.  He wont get past the Texans

I dont look for more then 3  maybe 4 wr's to come off the board in the 1st round

Browns-Patterson

Jets-Austin

Dolphins-Keenan Allen

Packers possibly (They lost Driver and Jennings)-Patton

At the most in my opinion

I dont look for more then 3  maybe 4 wr's to come off the board in the 1st round

Browns-Patterson

Jets-Austin

Dolphins-Keenan Allen

Could be right.  I just think the texans really need a WR 2  and Johnson is starting to get old.

Browns-Patterson

Jets-Austin

Dolphins-Keenan Allen

The Browns used their 2nd rounder this year on a receiver already.

And the Dolphins just signed two WRs to big contracts. They'll take a DB or a LT.

Could be right.  I just think the texans really need a WR 2  and Johnson is starting to get old.

I agree and they are the wild card in my opinion when it comes to that but I can also see them going Corner or Safety 

I agree and they are the wild card in my opinion when it comes to that but I can also see them going Corner or Safety 

Corner is probably high one their list.  They gave up a lot of big plays in the passing game.  But that is part of the reason for Reed.  He may be old but out smarts a lot of QB's.

The Browns used their 2nd rounder this year on a receiver already.

And the Dolphins just signed two WRs to big contracts. They'll take a DB or a LT.

Browns still have a pick in the 2nd round according to NFL.com draft tracker, I forgot about the Jake Long signing in St Louis however, With that said I wonder if they will move Johnathan Martin to LT, Not sure I can see 3 Tackles going in the top 12 picks but certainly possible, Im just guessing based on need and BPA at need so who knows, Im thinking;

1.Chiefs-Joeckel

5.Lions-Maybe Eric Fisher at RT now with the loss of Cherilus?

7.Cardinals-Lane Johnson But they could just as easily take Warmack because of the blocking scheme)

Browns still have a pick in the 2nd round according to NFL.com draft tracker, I forgot about the Jake Long signing in St Louis however, With that said I wonder if they will move Johnathan Martin to LT, Not sure I can see 3 Tackles going in the top 12 picks but certainly possible, Im just guessing based on need and BPA at need so who knows, Im thinking;

1.Chiefs-Joeckel

5.Lions-Maybe Lane Johnson at RT now with the loss of Cherilus?

7.Cardinals-Fisher But they could just as easily take Warmack because of the blocking scheme)

This draft tracker? http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-round/dt-by-round-input:2

I don't see a 2nd round pick there for the Browns. They used it to get Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft last offseason.

If the Lions don't take Dee Milliner or a pass rusher like Anash then I'd be shocked because  they lost both of their defensive ends to free agency and their secondary is dreadful.

The Dolphins need help badly in the secondary so I could see them taking Rhodes or even reach for a safety early is a LT isn't there.

1.Chiefs-Joeckel

7.Cardinals-Lane Johnson But they could just as easily take Warmack because of the blocking scheme)

I'll be shocked if three tackles DON'T go in the top 12.... 

I'm pretty sure we will draft one if we don't sign one in free agency. I mean obviously Grigs and Irsay said they want to add another receiver so I'd bet on it happening. Now who or exactly when is TBD.

1 Trade

2. Hopkins WR 

3. Harper or Rogers WR

3. Schwenke C/G

4. Bailey G

6. Kyle Juscyzck FB

7. Ray Ray Armstrong FS

7. Ontario McCalebb RB

You really think we're going to go this heavy on offense again??   2nd year in a row??

Almost nothing on defense....

Just askin....

(lots of interesting names there, I'll give you that!)

Browns-Patterson

Jets-Austin

Dolphins-Keenan Allen

I bet none of those guy go in the top 12 .

1.Chiefs-Joeckel

Fisher would be the LT...Backus retired

nah, WR's are going to be in that 14-29, with Rams 2 picks (16-22), 1 for sure is WR, they lost Gibson and Amendola, then we have Steelers 17, i hope they go defense.. but if tavon austin or patterson is there.. i can't see them passing. Then 21 Bengals, they need a #2 but with the 1 pick i don't see it.. they may go Te'o there, if he's not taken, i see ILB more of a need than a #2 WR but that's just me. And last, the team that pick before and after us with 23-25 Viks, they got Jennings, that doesn't mean they don't go WR.

That obviously doesn't counting teams reaching and trading up, i can see texans trading up for maybe patterson or allen, maybe jets give their 2nd and 4th to get to one of viks picks. It's gonna be really interesting to see the fight for WR in the late first

Austin-Patterson-Allen-Hunter-Hopkins-Woods it's my guess.. where they get selected, don't know which team tho..

You really think we're going to go this heavy on offense again??   2nd year in a row??

Just askin....

Just looking at a balanced off-season...Here is what I was thinking this go around...DEFENSE (9) vs. OFFENSE (10)

FREE AGENCYDT, DE, SS, CB, CB, CB, LB, LB WR, OT, G, QB

DRAFTWR, WR, G, C/G, FB, RB > FS

FRANCHISED: P

Not sure where ppl are getting that the Bengals need a WR from wat I've seen they like Sanu and of course aj green the vikes might go WR rams prolly will steelers will go D dolphins won't after FA so I don't see many teams getting WRs in the first with how deep D players are in this draft

I also like Hopkins above the other WRs

If you watch video from the LSU game....... You can't help but want this guy.

He catches passes with people draped all over him........ Something we haven't had in awhile.

He is also big enough to get YAC

I can see him being on the right side this year, and later moving to Wayne's spot on the left.

He also ran a 4.4 on his pro day.

He has my vote

Just askin....

Not endorsing his draft, but we spent quite a bit of our FA and cap space on defensive starters.  Signed a DL, CB, Safety, Linebacker.  

We only signed 2 FA starters on offense and both of those where to shore up the offensive line.  

It could be wise to get the offense pretty much set with young players this year so they can build chemistry, and then work on drafting defensive starters to replace older players.  

For the record I like Allen the most.  But if he doesn't fall to us, I wouldn't be upset with Hopkins.  

We don't have to fix the WR issue this year,,,,

If we take Hopkins, we will be set for this year

Supposedly.... Next years draft has a bumper crop of WRs

We can get the future Left side WR this year and get a superstar next year for the right side.