Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bernard Pollard to Titans

lollygagger8

Wow. I forgot that Williams is there too. Better have Luck wear two helmets this year, Manning too. Very happy the Pats don't have titans on their schedule so he can't knock another one of our guys out.

There's always the postsea....hahahahah couldn't say that with a straight face.

So which colt/texan/jag going to get knocked out of the game by Bernard Pollard?

He wanted another shot of Peyton this year, missed him last in regular season & playoffs & afc west plays south 

TV will make so much on  primetime games Denver Vs Pats ( Welker ) & Colts ( Luck / peyton eera ) ,  & Giants ( Manning Bowl )  & maybe if plays   whomever Doom signs with too 

Look at the Titans trying to be contenders...should be interesting watching secondary play in the South this year.

Say what you will, but they certainly will be better this year than last year. Granted not as bad as the Texans :P I jest I jest haha.

Say what you will, but they certainly will be better this year than last year. Granted not as bad as the Texans :P I jest I jest haha.

I don't think the words "Titan" or "better" should ever be used in the same sentence. :) Now watch them go to the Super Bowl just because I said that. lmao

I don't think the words "Titan" or "better" should ever be used in the same sentence. :) Now watch them go to the Super Bowl just because I said that. lmao

Crazier thing's have happened I mean ya'll actually won the south twice now, crazy crazy times haha just pickin man.

Crazier thing's have happened I mean ya'll actually won the south twice now, crazy crazy times haha just pickin man.

haha you're right. I was so shocked the first time it happened I went into a football-induced awesome coma for a few weeks. Stranger than fiction. :) Now I'm so spoiled that if we don't win it a third time (which we shall :) ) I'm going to set an empty horse stable on fire and throw horseshoes at it. :D

haha you're right. I was so shocked the first time it happened I went into a football-induced awesome coma for a few weeks. Stranger than fiction. :) Now I'm so spoiled that if we don't win it a third time (which we shall :) ) I'm going to set an empty horse stable on fire and throw horseshoes at it. :D

haha after the year we had I'm looking forward to the season. If ya'll win it I'll just set fire to every bull or tall hat I see, whichever is closest to ya'll and not the Cowboys haha.

haha after the year we had I'm looking forward to the season. If ya'll win it I'll just set fire to every bull or tall hat I see, whichever is closest to ya'll and not the Cowboys haha.

Go ahead, take the bulls...I've had enough hamburgers to last a lifetime anyway. rotflmao

But can you live without a NY strip is the question? Me personally, life just wouldn't be the same without a good steak haha.

Eh...probably. I eat steak like once every two months or so lol. I'm slacking on my Texanness haha

Not in the least bit worried.

Pollard isn't that great anymore and trying to match up with TY in the slot? Good luck Pollard.

You're right. Pollard isn't fast and can't cover, but if Hilton is close enough to him going up for the ball, well, then is when you should be worried.

That and how our receivers will take hits against guys like Pollard and Reed.

Two hard hitters for sure. But hey, that's the game of football. We can't just let the offense have all the fun haha One thing is for sure, I am glad that Austin Collie is no longer playing. Being on the same field as those guys is just a hazard in itself for him.

Two hard hitters for sure. But hey, that's the game of football. We can't just let the offense have all the fun haha One thing is for sure, I am glad that Austin Collie is no longer playing. Being on the same field as those guys is just a hazard in itself for him.

No, but offense is going to always dictate what the NFL does. 

Everytime the defense catches up, the NFL bends the rules for the offense.

But yeah, I am glad that Collie isn't playing with us any more. I would think he would maybe last one hit with Pollard.

No, but offense is going to always dictate what the NFL does. 

Everytime the defense catches up, the NFL bends the rules for the offense.

But yeah, I am glad that Collie isn't playing with us any more. I would think he would maybe last one hit with Pollard.

They've been acting on the offense recently too though, trying to protect the defensive players. The new RB rule, though I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal. I'm an offensive guy myself and I agree with a lot of the rules, but some are indeed just useless. Goodell is all about player safety though, and I suspect that we will be seeing even more rule changes as the years go on. Be they for the better or the worse.