Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bernard Pollard to Titans

lollygagger8

They've been acting on the offense recently too though, trying to protect the defensive players. The new RB rule, though I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal. I'm an offensive guy myself and I agree with a lot of the rules, but some are indeed just useless. Goodell is all about player safety though, and I suspect that we will be seeing even more rule changes as the years go on. Be they for the better or the worse.

They have, with the tuck rule and the RB rule. 

But I just don't think that the NFL is going to get better because of the new rules.

One thing that could actually make me stop watching NFL is if they get rid of the kick off like some have suggested with Goodell.

That is one of the more exciting parts of the game and make some great highlights, along with changing momentum in a game. 

They have, with the tuck rule and the RB rule. 

But I just don't think that the NFL is going to get better because of the new rules.

One thing that could actually make me stop watching NFL is if they get rid of the kick off like some have suggested with Goodell.

That is one of the more exciting parts of the game and make some great highlights, along with changing momentum in a game. 

Aww man it would totally blow if they got rid of the kickoff...like you said it's one of the best parts of the game. I don't think I would be able to stop watching as I am too addicted but it would definitely be a huge deterrent and the NFL would lose potentially millions of fans.

Aww man it would totally blow if they got rid of the kickoff...like you said it's one of the best parts of the game. I don't think I would be able to stop watching as I am too addicted but it would definitely be a huge deterrent and the NFL would lose potentially millions of fans.

Yeah, Goodell would lose a lot of credibility with players and fans if he removed the kickoff.

I love football too, but I wouldn't watch it again because it takes the excitement out of the game.

Or, they can let more points scored in a game like in college by stopping the clock if you get a first down. j/k :)

No more masters of the 2 minute offense needed, just masters of the 1 minute offense needed, if that happens. :)

Or, they can let more points scored in a game like in college by stopping the clock if you get a first down. j/k :)

No more masters of the 2 minute offense needed, just masters of the 1 minute offense needed, if that happens. :)

I like the delayed clock management after a first down in college. That said, keep it in the college game lol. No need to do it in the NFL.