Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

another you must be crazy prediction thread

danlhart87

I think alot of people might be missing the point.I see a much more physical mean team ahead of us.More of the psycological war games being played on the field.Pags loves physical players and I for 1 cannot wait to see this D on the field.I know alot are still saying 1 more guard for the O or an WR but seriously Iam fine where were at at this moment.Our D will wear Offenses out with hits alone :)

If Walden starts for Colts he will have more sacks than Kruger and Avril. He might have been overpriced but from what I have read he is just the guy the Colts were looking for.

I hope you are right. Wasn't sold on Kruger from the start and Avril would have had to switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4 if he came here.

The team is the sum of its parts, all he has to do is be an =  piece

of a penetrating wall, just like a pyramid each unit helps fortify the other when properly positioned

A Great White Shark  is just a sum of individual cells all playing their role to perfection

If Walden starts for Colts he will have more sacks than Kruger and Avril. He might have been overpriced but from what I have read he is just the guy the Colts were looking for.

If he wasn't the guy Pagano and Grigson were looking for they wouldn't of offered Walden a big contract. haha

I think alot of people might be missing the point.I see a much more physical mean team ahead of us.More of the psycological war games being played on the field.Pags loves physical players and I for 1 cannot wait to see this D on the field.I know alot are still saying 1 more guard for the O or an WR but seriously Iam fine where were at at this moment.Our D will wear Offenses out with hits alone :)