Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney Possibly Headed To Tennesse?

NCost12

No, No, No! Tennessee is never gonna win a Championship in the next 2-3 years. Jake Locker's accuracy is insufficient & Matt Hasselback has lingering back issues. A horrible fit for Freeney. Go to Denver or NE. Forget the Titans Dwight finish your career on a strong not sympathetic note. I don't care how much money Bud Adams throws at your feet. Walk away & go to a Playoff bound NFL franchise that can compete for another ring.  

I remember quite awhile back when Dwight Freeney's accountant/money manager stole millions from his bank account. Is he attempting to replace that fiscal theft with a handsome surplus of cash? Winning a ring is worth billions in endorsements deals too Dwight remember that. Stay away from Atlanta too. That entire squad is mentally weak IMO & won't win a Championship in short order either. 

No, No, No! Tennessee is never gonna win a Championship in the next 2-3 years. Jake Locker's accuracy is insufficient & Matt Hasselback has lingering back issues. A horrible fit for Freeney. Go to Denver or NE. Forget the Titans Dwight finish your career on a strong not sympathetic note. I don't care how much money Bud Adams throws at your feet. Walk away & go to a Playoff bound NFL franchise that can compete for another ring.  

A lot of teams won't be winning Championships in the next 2-3 years. :P

A lot of teams won't be winning Championships in the next 2-3 years. :P

True Jules, but the Titans are just barely above Kansas City & Oakland...Permanently treading water straight from the basement. I do not fear them at all. RB Chris Johnson is still a viable option I will admit, but that team is not a post season threat whatsoever. Lock Johnson down & Tennessee is done. 

:disco: Dwight needs to stay here. Maybe he cannot go full time but he is a great mentor for the young guys with his work ethic. He could come in on different down situations & still create havoc & scare those other quarterbacks while keeping his legs fresh. 2 more yrs & retire a colt. He has done as much for this organization as anyone.

A forth & final option get reunited with Raheem Brock in Seattle. The Seahawks are on the rise with Skittles Lynch, Richard Sherman, & Russell Wilson...These Pacific Northwest birds are not migrating or running away from anybody anytime soon either. 

:disco: Dwight needs to stay here. Maybe he cannot go full time but he is a great mentor for the young guys with his work ethic. He could come in on different down situations & still create havoc & scare those other quarterbacks while keeping his legs fresh. 2 more yrs & retire a colt. He has done as much for this organization as anyone.

I can appreciate your viewpoint farmerbob12. I hate to see such a great pass rusher leave INDY, but we can't afford to pay him, get a quality corner, & strengthen the o-line to protect Luck in the pocket. Not enough money to pay everybody I'm afraid. It was a great ride with 2 SB appearances & 1 Lombardi trophy. & Freeney will always be a Colt to me, but I just wanna see Dwight win a 2nd SB. He deserves that.

Good luck Dwight! Keep striking fear in opposing field generals #93!  :worthy:

Well, if there's a way for all these old Colts to win a SB, while the present Colts are actually winning a SB, then I'm all for it.

I miss them, I love them, and I wish them well, but they're ex-.

I'm all for them going somewhere where they have a better chance, but my preference is that they don't experience it again.

Well, if there's a way for all these old Colts to win a SB, while the present Colts are actually winning a SB, then I'm all for it.

I miss them, I love them, and I wish them well, but they're ex-.

I'm all for them going somewhere where they have a better chance, but my preference is that they don't experience it again.

Tellin it straight up........