Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stuff from Grigson today-per twitter

Jules

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What??!! Why would they let their Star Safety leave? Harbaugh is a bit Crazy.... but I don't think he's that Crazy

It been reported for awhile now that the 49ers are leaning towards letting him walk. I'm sure they would like to keep him, but they have a stocked roster and can't pay everybody.

Okafor from Texas would be there in the Late Rounds. We could grab him

ive seen a few mocks having Okafor dropping to us in the first, and then Ive seen some have him going before us in the first. I dont think he will be there in the third or later. But I would like to have him if we get a rookie to fill freeneys place. If not, Id like to have Rhodes or Banks 

I just want a Texas Longhorn or TCU Horned Frog on this Roster!!! *Slams Hand on Table*

And Redding & Hughes don't count!!!

I feel you TK, I feel the same way. At least theres always Jeffcoat, Diggs, or Byndom next draft if we miss out on Okafor...

And in reference to Dashon Goldson, I guess it depends who you listen to but heres a half decent opinion.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/24/report-49ers-leaning-against-tagging-dashon-goldson/

I feel you TK, I feel the same way. At least theres always Jeffcoat, Diggs, or Byndom next draft if we miss out on Okafor...

And in reference to Dashon Goldson, I guess it depends who you listen to but heres a half decent opinion.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/24/report-49ers-leaning-against-tagging-dashon-goldson/

I mean if he's there, sure I'll take Goldson. I just never thought they would let him walk

Okafor (NO...) Diggs (NO...) Jeffcoat (Maybe 2-3rd round 2014) And that's from an Austin, Texan.  Diggs is horrible... Okafor takes to many plays off, was hurt in or did not play in 3-4 games this year.  Marquise Goodman in the 5th...KR/Slot. Great speed...

Aww you can't just leave Byndom out like that! Where do you think he'll go?  ;)

Glad to see another Austinite on this board! Gotta represent!

Aww you can't just leave Byndom out like that! Where do you think he'll go?  ;)

Glad to see another Austinite on this board! Gotta represent!

Remember: The Longhorns tried to draft RGIII as a WR... And they missed out on;

1. Luck

2. Foles

3. RGIII

4. Manziel

5. Stafford

6. Brees

7. Dalton

X. Etc...ALL from TEXAS ALL starters in the NFL except Johnny Football.

Grigson will Evaluate all the prospects, line them up on HIS Draft board, and it will just so happen there will be a small pool of O-Lineman that will be rated at pick 24 or better, right there for him to pick from as His best players available??

That would be rather remarkable. Seems like a Reach, IMO.

The Real Science to drafting is figuring out where to slot people. I have serious doubts someone will be there at 24 that he will value at 24. A trade back if possible, will make more sense to him.

Remember: The Longhorns tried to draft RGIII as a WR... And they missed out on;

1. Luck

2. Foles

3. RGIII

4. Manziel

5. Stafford

6. Brees

7. Dalton

X. Etc...ALL from TEXAS ALL starters in the NFL except Johnny Football.

Hey brother, I feel you. They definitely are missing out on some good QB's. Can we get rid of Mack Brown already?

Anyway this is a colts forum! I would be stoked as well if got Okafor however I recognized that Rhodes is probably going to be the pick if he's available there. No big deal, whatever's best for the team! :thmup: