Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sclpl...or What Will The Final Score Be On Sunday

dn4192

Had not seen anyone post this...for this sunday I am going:

Colts 17

Browns 16

I think the Colts D will keep the Browns to FG till the very end and I think Collins will be better and we will be able to put some points on the board. I see us being up 7-3 at the end of one, then down 10-7 at half then up 14-13 at the end of three and then 17-16 at the end....

Im going to have to see some life in these players before I pick them to win. Sorry, if that bothers some people but they were suppossedly so mad last week and they came out and played like a 9 yr. old powder puff team. Hopefully they prove me wrong but...

Browns - 24

Colts - 16

Im going to have to see some life in these players before I pick them to win. Sorry, if that bothers some people but they were suppossedly so mad last week and they came out and played like a 9 yr. old powder puff team. Hopefully they prove me wrong but...

Browns - 24

Colts - 16

browns 35 colts-0 based on what they showed last week, i am not sure if they will get another td this year

They had several in the 20's and 30's before the passing ball was adopted. The last was in 1943.

I kind of think it would be exciting to watch teams get close and turn the ball over or get into fg range go for it and miss...and eventually finish 0-0. It sounds like it would a tough fought, but yet very inconsistent game if it would happen today...alot of turnovers and lost of miss opportunities

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Fever had 3 of their games televised last year.  Tonite is their first game this year, and  I’ve read they are scheduled to be on 36 times. (Edit- I had read that. I just checked WTHR, and they are covering 17 games, and The WNBA App says it will carry tonite for free, and every WNBA game on their League Pass. I read that Hulu will carry some games. I have no idea what other outlets will carry the Fever.) Ticket sales have skyrocketed nationwide for Fever Games- several nationwide arenas where the Fever will play away are sold out for her game. All before she has played a game. If she produces as advertised, she can and will write her ticket to riches. (And already has!)
    • Love how much Laiatu Latu seems to be enjoying his experience as a new Colts player:    
    • The off season champs Texans are at it again, Ben Skowronek traded to Texans from Rams.    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40114164/texans-trade-pick-rams-receiver-ben-skowronek  
    • Some have suggested that Ballard/SS has improved the WR room in order to go 4 WRs (wide I assume) sets.  That open set also opens running lanes for a QB, so, yeah, its probably planned for AR to run, and that element isn't gong to go away, IMO. 
    • Her and Haliburton are pretty even popularity wise that is how popular she is. Haliburton's popularity went up after the Pacers beat Milwaukee. So, he is right there with her. Not sure if she is more popular than JT because football is a different sport so to football fans/Colts fans she isn't. 
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 19,783

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 244

• All Outta Luck

All Outta Luck 4

Rookie
    • erock

erock 3

• jimmy g

jimmy g 713