Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Probowl QB's

SIXTHOBJECT

I know its was just the probowl, But if you ask me Luck looked the best out of all the AFC Qb's besides

the muffed snap and last min INT.

I think Schaub looked Bad and Manning ok. I get starting Manning over Luck But Schaub...

I cantwait to see Luck with a half way decent O-line.

Any how just my op....

That's not True. The 2 TD's he threw, that CB was trying to cover AJ.

But the Corner does not constitute the entire defense. Jarred Allen and others had a shot(s) at Luck several times and avoided contact with him. They pulled back big time in the fourh. I am the biggest Luck supporter there is, but I gotta call 'em as I see 'em. He padded his stats, and I enjoyed watching every throw-- albiet agains a very relaxed defense.

But the Corner does not constitute the entire defense. Jarred Allen and others had a shot(s) at Luck several times and avoided contact with him. They pulled back big time in the fourh. I am the biggest Luck supporter there is, but I gotta call 'em as I see 'em. He padded his stats, and I enjoyed watching every throw-- albiet agains a very relaxed defense.

To be fair the offensive line was also giving up at that point.

To be fair the offensive line was also giving up at that point.

Well, they were playing as hard (or easy) as the D Line at that point.  The receivers and the CBs were really going at it.  No one wanted to be shown up.

I agree with the OP, Luck did look good.  However, I wouldn't consider it game conditions.

I wouldnt say they held up, if im not mistaken, they sacked luck in the 4th qtr. 

I know its was just the probowl, But if you ask me Luck looked the best out of all the AFC Qb's besides

the muffed snap and last min INT.

I think Schaub looked Bad and Manning ok. I get starting Manning over Luck But Schaub...

I cantwait to see Luck with a half way decent O-line.

Any how just my op....

eh i wouldnt go as far as saying he was the best out there. yeah he had more yards, actually i think he had more yards then any of the QB's NFC and AFC. at the same time it was all garbage points. the NFC already had like a 3 or 4 TD lead.

I wouldnt say they held up, if im not mistaken, they sacked luck in the 4th qtr. 
I'm surprised that my comment about the NFC defense letting up in the fourth is being challenged as much as it is. There are two options in what you can believe:

Option A: The defense was playing intensely in a Pro Bowl game where the score going into the fourth was 52-21, and they did not let up at all,

Or

Option B: the defense, the offense, everyone and their grandmother knew the game was over and that it was time to play out the remainder of the game without getting anyone injured.

I'm surprised that my comment about the NFC defense letting up in the fourth is being challenged as much as it is. There are two options in what you can believe:

Option A: The defense was playing intensely in a Pro Bowl game where the score going into the fourth was 52-21, and they did not let up at all,

Or

Option B: the defense, the offense, everyone and their grandmother knew the game was over and that it was time to play out the remainder of the game without getting anyone injured.

I dont think the defence on either team was playing all out, there not even allowed to blitz. What i meant by my post was even though the defence was playing soft outside of the db's I think schaub looked like garbage, And Manning looked ok. If Andrew would have played sooner I dont think it would have been a blow out. But Schaub REALLY lol